Rehaticans

new tobie

If this board is any indication of the general public then you have your parties confused bud

As far as the title of this thread, you see more hate and vitriol coming from liberals than you do coming from republicans and conservatives.........it's like all these pinko lefty hate everything and everybody........comes from not having God in their lives if you ask me.....

Right. 99% of the posts on this board is about how obama is a Muslim. But it's the liberals who are doing all the hating.

Keep telling yourself that

I wouldn't say 99% id say about 50%…… now if you're talking FORUM they yeah it seems that way but id say 86%…… 

No they don't, but if you can prove me wrong by showing all the conservative hate posts by folks on here, go ahead.

I was actually asking enlightened for this since he said it but you can't stand to not be involved in every thread apparently.

You were asking me as you quoted my post, dont play dumb with me im not the one to do that with. I stand by what I told you previously, dont like your answer? Get over it. Have a lovely day today. 

Right. 99% of the posts on this board is about how obama is a Muslim. But it's the liberals who are doing all the hating.

Keep telling yourself that

More like two people. Is that what you base your opinions on?

Do you want me to show you videos of sitting Democratic members of Congress that think an island can sink or that there are two Viet Nams and that we "won" the war? I suppose that proves that all Democratic congressmen are stupid..... or is it just a few?

No no no we must have it wrong my man!

These guys only post 10 anti Obama articles every single day for the past 5+ years because they "disagree" with him.. Yaaaaa, about that..

Into hyperbole much? We have 10 "every day" for the last "5 years"?

A quick look at this political forum and we can see that in the last week 5 anti-Obama threads have been started by one person, Smitty. In that same time frame 6 anti-Republican or conservative threads have been started by you are New Tobie. Let's see, 7 days times 10 per day should be.... about 70 new threads, not 5. Then take into account the opposing viewpoint and the liberal/Democratic side has started more. 

A straw man argument is hereby defined in this statement.