James Harden vs Stephan Curry.

People say Klay Thompson is a better sg.

Klay Thompson got player of the week averaging 32 points and 2.3 steals in the 4 games he played this week.. Well guess what harden averaged 37.25 ppg and 2.75 steals per game

Here's the problem with that logic. Who does harden have around him? Dwight but has attitude and was hurt, Josh Smith got ejected from one game. Who else was their for the Rockets last week.

Klay Thompson has Steph, Andre, Draymond, Harrison Barnes, Bogut, and David Lee that all can be the man any given night. Last week he averaged around 33 mins a game and put up 37 in a perfect quarter. Even Steve Kerr said that was Michaelesque. When you brake an nba record you are guaranteed the player of the week award.

I think Harden should be MVP. Before seeing him against the Warriors I didn't think so but in that game the rest of his team seemed to quit but he kept going in the 3rd. Steph is probably the better all around player now that he's playing defense and can shoot from anywhere but his team has too many weapons for their to be one star. I'm a huge warriors fan (and a Steph fan from Davidson that's why you see 30 in my name) but the truth is Bogut has been the MVP of the warriors this season. He changes everything. Tonight he became ill before the game and their was no inside presence.

Harden should be MVP but LeBron could be there at the end as well.

• 2 months later...