Bridge City at Hamshire-Fannett/Post updates here!

They've tried running the same motion offense for awhile that has now been picked up by defenses on what they're doing. Also nobody waits for screens or uses them. They run it so literal with no back door cuts or anything that nothing is open cuz every passing lane is being overplayed.

Wow. That's a pretty good analysis. I have an idea...if you don't like their current offense...how about you do what it takes to become a coach so you can fix things how you see fit.

Didn't HF make it to the regional tournament last year? I think with the same coach...probably running the same offense.. Maybe the kids that they have now aren't good enough to run it efficiently.

Absolutely unbelievable.

Wow. That's a pretty good analysis. I have an idea...if you don't like their current offense...how about you do what it takes to become a coach so you can fix things how you see fit.

Didn't HF make it to the regional tournament last year? I think with the same coach...probably running the same offense.. Maybe the kids that they have now aren't good enough to run it efficiently.

Absolutely unbelievable.

One they quit running that offense too last yr. also not saying anyone should stop listening to the coach. If they're not good enough to run it how would that justify continuing to run it. It's on the girls to do it right if they can't move on to the next idea.