Top Freshman playing Varsity in SETX.

​Disagree. I watched Parquet and Williams last year. Both are fantastic players but Williams is the better of the two, IMO.

I have had a chance to coach for and against  these players last year during the regular season and throughout the off season in AAU ball. Here's how I currently rank these guys:

Jaylen Williams

Jomard Valsin

Chatman

Parquet

Sneed

Christian Williams

​Am I missing something or is that video simply showing a couple of dunks?

Yes that's what it shows.  Against Dwight Howard's 17u team.  What it doesn't show is him being in the top 10 on the circuit in points, steals, and assists.  And top 20 in rebounding.  In other words, he does more than dunk ;)

There are several things that don't show up on ranking sheets or stat sheets that can't be taught or coached. Some kids want the ball in big game crunch time situations and some had just as soon not have it. Some players when injured will take a seat and watch. I have nothing against any of the players on this list and have seen almost all of them play this past season.In the biggest game of his season last year with a broken rib I watched Parquet lace up his sneakers and go to work. I'm amazed we don't all agree on this topic :)

There are several things that don't show up on ranking sheets or stat sheets that can't be taught or coached. Some kids want the ball in big game crunch time situations and some had just as soon not have it. Some players when injured will take a seat and watch. I have nothing against any of the players on this list and have seen almost all of them play this past season.In the biggest game of his season last year with a broken rib I watched Parquet lace up his sneakers and go to work. I'm amazed we don't all agree on this topic :)

​I think all the kids on that list would have done the same while injured. And the difference between the #1 and #6 guy on that list isn't very much. I based the list on overall skill set. All those players had to step up in big game situations this past  year. I would love to see them all on the same team :)

And that's why I picked Parquet. The skill set of all these kids is pretty close and while we think all of them may step up we know one of them will. The young man from Ozen did step up big time in the state championship game but I don't think any of the other kids on the list played a major role 3 rounds deep in the playoffs.

And that's why I picked Parquet. The skill set of all these kids is pretty close and while we think all of them may step up we know one of them will. The young man from Ozen did step up big time in the state championship game but I don't think any of the other kids on the list played a major role 3 rounds deep in the playoffs.

Big fan of Eli's.  Solid player with a diverse skill set.  Just saying Jaylon Williams is the top player in the class in this area.  I predict the national rankings and college offers will reflect this.  One national service already has him 46th in the country.