NBA thread.

@SportsCenter: Woman files lawsuit against Derrick Rose accusing him of sexual misconduct.

This is the hidden content, please

she's tried 3 times with 3 different lawyers to sue him. Why not try to get him prosecuted? Ex-gf seeing $$$$ probably. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

#BREAKING NBA Hall of Famer Moses Malone has died

iT5WIc7ozn

R.I.P.

What is strange to me is that I posted on the Dawkins death that he was one of the first, if not the first player to join the NBA straight out of high school. He was not the first.....Moses Malone was.

• 2 weeks later...

@TMZ: #BREAKING: Lamar Odom FIGHTING FOR HIS LIFE - Found Unconscious at Nevada Brothel

Former Laker smh. Ever since messing with a Kardashian his life went bad. 

It's sad how the media is labeling lamar odom as khloes ex husband. He was a 2 time nba champ, and 6th man of the year, who played with one of the greatest organizations in pro sports.

If I were James Harden, he needs to see things more clear here. He is probably just her rebound, and if **t hits the fan between him and her. The media is going to do everything they can to break him down. 

Edited by king

It's sad how the media is labeling lamar odom as khloes ex husband. He was a 2 time nba champ, and 6th man of the year, who played with one of the greatest organizations in pro sports.

If I were James Harden, he needs to see things more clear here. He is probably just her rebound, and if **t hits the fan between him and her. The media is going to do everything they can to break him down. 

not ex-husband, they still legally married unfortunately for Lamar. 

@SpearsNBAYahoo: Cavs agree to five-year, $82 million fully guaranteed deal with free agent Tristan Thompson, agent Rich Paul tells Yahoo.  @ChrisBHaynes 1st

To come off the bench and grab rebounds and get garbage points (missed attempts) 

Wth did I go wrong in life lol. 

• 8 months later...
  • 1 month later...