who will win district next year..4A

who do u think will win district next year?  

122 members have voted

1. 1. who do u think will win district next year?

• dayton
    • central
    • nederland
    • LC-M
    • PN-G
    • Ozen
    • Lumberton
    • vidor

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The Broncos are going to rise so far to the top of 4A Football the next two years it is going to be fun to watch. The Men Children, Cody Green and AJ Dugat will be all over the face of 4A Leader Boards and I can not wait. Not to knock on the rest of the district, but get rady to get beat on.

The Broncos are going to rise so far to the top of 4A Football the next two years it is going to be fun to watch. The Men Children, Cody Green and AJ Dugat will be all over the face of 4A Leader Boards and I can not wait. Not to knock on the rest of the district, but get rady to get beat on.

That's a pretty big claim, that said I do think we will be as good as last year, most likely better. I have said before we will have more speed and better size this coming season.

Lots of sophmore's on last years team that will come in with playoff experience.

• 2 weeks later...

That's a pretty big claim, that said I do think we will be as good as last year, most likely better. I have said before we will have more speed and better size this coming season.

Lots of sophmore's on last years team that will come in with playoff experience.

play off experience??  yall got beat out the first round  i dont call that playoff experience

play off experience??  yall got beat out the first round  i dont call that playoff experience

You are right we didn't go far but, it was the second round when we lost to Texas City.

As far as the play off experience for Sophomores is concerned, I would consider 2 playoff games for a Soph. some experience. Not many sophmores in this district got any playoff games under their belt. You with me on that?

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    cfbswami
    Newest Member
    cfbswami