Coaching Vacancies

PhatMack19

I would think he would make more as DC than as head coach at Houston. He has offers rumored at $1.5+ and I don't see Cougar High matching that.

He's probably using it as a negotiation tool. If I was one of those schools he's trying to bilk, I would just say "Take the Houston job, we dare you." Pretty sure he would not be interested.

Classic Cougar:

Y'all do realize, we are talking about Will Muschamp (who cares if he succeeded or not, he's a big name and a solid coach) interviewing at THE UNIVERSITY OF HOUSTON. This is massive, and shows that we are generating national interest! 

Maybe I'm being naive in thinking that this isnt a Sexton ploy to get Auburn or South Carolina to make their mind up, and I hope it's not. I would love to see what he could do at Houston.

You also have to remember that he was playing in the SEC, the best conference in football. Imagine what he could do with Houston in the American? Win a couple of championships and get us in a P5. I'm in!

GO COOGS