Coaching Vacancies

PhatMack19

Rumors are that Bielema is strongly considering the Nebraska job. His style seems to work better in the Big Ten.
@SECfootball: Report: Nebraska in ‘serious talks’ with Bret Bielema http://t.co/JVAwoHLKtj

It's worked pretty well the last 4 or 5 weeks. Bama was in meltdown mode after the Arkansas game. It appears the guy can coach anywhere.

Rumors are that Bielema is strongly considering the Nebraska job. His style seems to work better in the Big Ten.

@SECfootball: Report: Nebraska in ‘serious talks’ with Bret Bielema http://t.co/JVAwoHLKtj

He's not going anywhere. He's in Central Florida recruiting for the Hogs. 

He's not going anywhere. He's in Central Florida recruiting for the Hogs. 

I just saw that a radio host in Arkansas tweeted something similar. At this point, Bielema would surprise everyone if he actually took the job. I wonder if the Huskers have even talked to him, but it's certainly not the end of the world if he's not in the picture at all. 

I just saw that a radio host in Arkansas tweeted something similar. At this point, Bielema would surprise everyone if he actually took the job. I wonder if the Huskers have even talked to him, but it's certainly not the end of the world if he's not in the picture at all. 

Wisconsin > nebraska. Nuff said. 

He surprised everyone the first time when he left Wisconsin for Arkansas, so don't put it past him.

@ThomasGoldkamp: Report: #Gators closing on deal with Jim McElwain, working reduced buyout. Intro presser likely Thursday - http://florida.247sports.com/Bolt/Report-Florida-working-to-lower-McElwain-buyout-33509156

Welp Florida found their guy.

@SECNetwork: BREAKING: Jim McElwain has agreed to coach the Florida #Gators (via @ClowESPN)

@CollegeGameDay: RT @ClowESPN: The buyout issues have been resolved, and Florida is expected to announce Jim McElwain as its coach later today.

@SECNetwork: BREAKING: Jim McElwain has agreed to coach the Florida #Gators (via @ClowESPN)

@CollegeGameDay: RT @ClowESPN: The buyout issues have been resolved, and Florida is expected to announce Jim McElwain as its coach later today.

Colorado State just made $7.5 million and did not even have to get their azz kicked to do it.

CSU=Winning

Colorado State just made $7.5 million and did not even have to get their azz kicked to do it.

CSU=Winning

There was talk about giving CSU a home game against Florida to lower the buyout. I'm not sure what they ever decided.

Former Nederland QB Kevin Barbay was on McElwain's staff. I wonder if he will move with him to Florida.

I hope this guy is right

@Dagarcia76Dan: Momentum shift in hunt for #Muschamp? Sources suggest Coach Boom may have found his "gig."

You have to think Auburn may be a lil butthurt he left for UT for the same position, I think A&M maybe more of a better fit IMO. 

You have to think Auburn may be a lil butthurt he left for UT for the same position, I think A&M maybe more of a better fit IMO.

Money will be the same and he's from Georgia, so Auburn would be closer to family. I think Auburn would be an easier fix. I think A&M will be more of a legacy builder and he will be gone in 2 years.