West Orange vs Lagrange

tennisbc

Yes it does Kicker. Did you see your guy clutching the foot holding back our cornerback on that long sweep by @12 to the left? They threw the flag then as well. I thought the calls were about even and the refs were letting them play ball which is good this time of year. There were missed calls for both teams but overall not a badly officiated game.

I agree with you. I was just making the comment about 1 player. I honestly thought it was one of the better officiated games I have seen. I liked how the didn't really call the petty incidental stuff. Only the "oh yeah,that's a penalty" stuff. On the holding of the foot penalty I looked at the guy at the game with me and said how did they not call that? Then they did call it. Lol

Hopefully the "Haters and Doubters" now believe what WOS fans have been telling them throughout the playoffs. WOS does not have to rely on 1 or 2 players (with great stats) to win a football game. WOS is a really good TEAM !!!. The offense is hitting on all cylinders and the defense is creating havoc all over the field. Still have a few things to cleanup and always have a few tweaks to make. WOS WILL be ready for every game, one week at a time. Coach T will see that they are prepared. WOS has dealt with different types of adversity the past few years and have become a mentally strong team in addition to being very talented. They have heart and believe in themselves. Whoever lines up against them better be ready to play a full 4 quarters because even if you get a lead, WOS will still believe they can beat you and most probably will. They are geting better every week. If you are still one of the doubters, then you need to come to Conroe Moorhead Friday night. Don't stay at home on the computer posting unnecessary comments on this site, come see a real TEAM play, become a believer like the rest of us who have watched this team develop. WOS wins again this week.

good post

LaGrange is a good team. They made adjustments the whole game. They were very disciplined on defense... They did not pack the box with 10 or 11 players like everyone else has done, they changed their stunts and made the d look the same every play... I couldn't tell if we made any adjustments... Not griping, just didn't see any... I'm proud of our boys, they played 4 full quarters of intense football.... LaGrange hung with it, capitalized on our few mistakes, and got the win... Congrats, my hats off to you guys, you will have your hands full with WOS. WOS fans, don't think because you beat us, and we stayed with them that it will be a cake walk..... These coaches and players are very disciplined... They will find a weakness sooner or later.... Hopefully for WOS, it will be later... Good luck!

LaGrange is a good team. They made adjustments the whole game. They were very disciplined on defense... They did not pack the box with 10 or 11 players like everyone else has done, they changed their stunts and made the d look the same every play... I couldn't tell if we made any adjustments... Not griping, just didn't see any... I'm proud of our boys, they played 4 full quarters of intense football.... LaGrange hung with it, capitalized on our few mistakes, and got the win... Congrats, my hats off to you guys, you will have your hands full with WOS. WOS fans, don't think because you beat us, and we stayed with them that it will be a cake walk..... These coaches and players are very disciplined... They will find a weakness sooner or later.... Hopefully for WOS, it will be later... Good luck!

I agree with you B. Was proud of HJ yesterday. I could name 2 or 3 plays that if go different, yall win. I was there supporting the Hawks and yes....even the little Bedelmons. Lol

I expect the chicken ranchers to disguise and blitz Jack from a lot of different places. We should be able to get a few big plays on them, They will try to shut our run game down and try to blitz Jack into making mistakes. Offensively, they will probably go for a big pass play sometime on the first couple of series if they are capable. They HAVE to get Dobbins involved early, maybe a pass play to him out of the backfield one on one with one of our LB's if possible. Should be a great game with turnovers probably providing the winning margin. I will say WOS 27-21.

I believe HJ did an excellent job at containing LG at one point the score was 21-7, containment is not impossible forWOS. The RF running back came into the game with running over 200 yards per game. He was contained to less or, no more than 100 he did not get his normal rushes. I believe the coaches and team will have a game plan. I am just asking, Is hitting on the thigh when being tackled legal ? if so a few of those kinds of thigh hits will slow the running game .

Contain this WOS!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gZOssBuGAQE

Here is the main difference from the HJ game. He will be met in the backfield and WILL be tackled. HJ seemed to have alligator arms Friday. Nothing against HJ but most,if not every, long run LG had was missed tackles. I know a lot of it has to do with the amazing athlete he is but trust me, we have those too.😉

LG wont beat WO-S just running #22 all night. somebody else better step up unless it will be a long night for LG.

i have no ideal who will win , but anyone watching legrange know they have #5 Hutchison another back and a good line. I dont think Lagrange is a one trick pony . However if WOS plays d like they did last night WOS will be hard to beat . Lagrange has some of the same cast that went to state last year . Lamarque o line from what i saw from the hamshire game and OF game i saw a lot of o line standing around and watching their backs run and not finishing their blocking asignments. There is no way they were gonna do that same foolishness against a WOS team.