Tatum vs Coldspring

DirtyBird

Biggest loss was by 7 points except when we played Gladewater. I would say our defense is our strength. We mostly run and mix a few passes in. All of our wins have been 1 sided. Losses include...

Gilmer, Chapel Hill, Hardin Jefferson, Gladewater, and Atlanta. All still in the playoffs.

And all state ranked, with maybe CH being the exception I believe.

Should be a good game, Coldsprings Defense has been key this season for sure, but there is two 1000 yard rushers on the season for Codspring for a reason, and Brock Barbay has been throwing the ball well too. Coldspring didn't pass much this last week in Bryan, so lets hope they will some Saturday. I wish I could make the game but I have to have mu buddies back while he is getting married Saturday evening at kick off time...

Should be a good game, Coldsprings Defense has been key this season for sure, but there is two 1000 yard rushers on the season for Codspring for a reason, and Brock Barbay has been throwing the ball well too. Coldspring didn't pass much this last week in Bryan, so lets hope they will some Saturday. I wish I could make the game but I have to have mu buddies back while he is getting married Saturday evening at kick off time...

you gotta get your priorities crooked!