Tatum vs Coldspring

DirtyBird

Tatum is pretty good. Their record is deceptive. Perform like you did against Lorena and you're going to lose by 15 or 20

I tend to agree. If Coldspring thinks they are going to win big because they are playing a 5-5 team, they are mistaken. I'd guess that Tatum would be favored.

Was Lorena that good or did CS play bad or what?

Gave up two big pass plays that Lorena got 14 points off of. Complete blown coverage on both. Coldspring punting game was horrible. Kicker missed the ball on first punt so Lorena got the ball inside Coldspring 20. Then had a snap over the punters head to give Lorena the ball at about the 30. Coldspring offense looked sick. I think we only ran 3 or 4 different plays all night. Not sure if it was because the plays were working or Barbay was holding some back. Gonna have to keep their foot on the gas petal. Kids seemed to get a 21-7 lead and think the game was over. Let Lorena crawl back into the game. Coldspring offense hasn't been as dominant this year. It is their defense that has been the dominant force. We will not blow many teams out, but will be around till the end of the game with a chance to win all of them. I would guess our defense has scored between 1/4 to 1/2 of our points this year!