Melvin Gordon

PhatMack19

Broke LaDanium Tomlinson's single game record

@LT_21: That kid @Melvingordon25 bad!! Congrats on breaking the NCAA single game rushing record. #respect

RT @myoder84: Melvin Gordon has had runs today of 68, 62, 44, 43, 42, 39, and 26 yards.

@TravHaneyESPN: Wisconsin RB Melvin Gordon has already passed Wake Forest's season rushing total entering today (283). Washington State (436) on deck.

I'm an embarrassed Husker fan this morning. Gordon deserves his props, but that was a huge game for Nebraska and they didn't look interested. I've tried to support Pelini, but I think it's time for them to make a change. He's a defensive coordinator, not caliber of head coach that should be walking the sidelines at Nebraska.

I know Bielema has struggled at Arkansas, but he had it rolling at Wisconsin before he left. He would bring that same physical style to Nebraska and that's what I'd like to see. Scott Frost (former QB and OC at Oregon) is out there, too, but I want the downhill running game and defense similar to what Michigan State and Wisconsin do. 

I know Bielema has struggled at Arkansas, but he had it rolling at Wisconsin before he left. He would bring that same physical style to Nebraska and that's what I'd like to see. Scott Frost (former QB and OC at Oregon) is out there, too, but I want the downhill running game and defense similar to what Michigan State and Wisconsin do. 

You my friend want what I want but we aren't going to get it. 

Do I want Pelini gone, NO.  Wouldn't mind Bielema being our OC though.

And Frost is not what we need!!

I like Bo, too, but I think he's gonna have to hire new coordinators to keep my support. Guys that know exactly what they want to do that can give the Huskers an identity on both sides of the ball, which is something they lack right now. You never know from one week to the next what to expect.