Sheldon C.E. King 55 Beaumont Central 23/Final

WOSgrad

Welp wk 1 only voter to have King in the middle of the Setxsports big sch poll and moved em up top 1st,lol & folk said you picking King in front of Crosby?Had my longhorn orange on under my camoflage coveralls=King fight song(Lib)Way to rep Panthers 699 tot yds 33 1st dwns T Williams 36=375 rush 2 catches=28 J Brantley pass=12/16/0=184 yds.***Big congrats to Trayvon Williams went over 2,000 rush yds now his rush tot=2,258 yds=9.82 per=25 tds King by 32 smh,KWP up next,I'll be there then on to stallworth.21-5a now 4-0 for yr vs 22-5a.Way to support 21-5a alot of teams there tonight

Central offensive line didn't block nobody all night..King rushed 3 and was in the backfield having a field day!!

yup! Totally different Central team I saw all yr. Weird as it was a playoff game, I figured they would be somewhat prepared. Anywho, King is gonna be a problem for Region 3 if they continue to play like this.