Mizzou at Texas A&M

Roper84

I didn't hate that call. That play almost always works. Mizzou defense was extremely disciplined there.

They rode Carson the whole drive. He's your big short yardage back. He wasn't on the field on 3rd or 4th & short. It's been the same crap all year.

If you are going to run a trick play on 4th down, at least get past the marker. Play calling has been bad since the first game of the year. Maybe Tech will Fire Kliff and we can get him back.

They rode Carson the whole drive. He's your big short yardage back. He wasn't on the field on 3rd or 4th & short. It's been the same crap all year.

If you are going to run a trick play on 4th down, at least get past the marker. Play calling has been bad since the first game of the year. Maybe Tech will Fire Kliff and we can get him back.

I hear you. When they set it up though, I thought it was a td. The stuff on 3d spooked em I guess.

How Snyder still has a job is beyond me

quote:
Mizzou Offense:vs UCF: 322 yds
vs SCAR: 280 yds
vs UGA: 147 yds
vs UF: 119 yds
vs Vandy: 385 yds
vs Kentucky: 320 yds
vs A&M: 587 yds

Now, to be serious, that is a great question. I hate assistants getting fired in mid season but when you're Manny Diaz bad, sometimes it has to be done. (I don't know if anyone is Manny-bad, but Snyder is close.)

Myles Garrett didn't play due to injury and Ags didn't have a QB sack. He could have been the difference maker in this game. Also lost the LB Alaka. Defense much worse without these guys on the field.

I don't know that I've EVER seen a better freshman defensive player than Garrett. None that I can think of. He would be a huge loss for ANY defense. On THAT defense, it's catastrophic.

Garrett has 11 sacks:

3 of them have been in conference games.
8 against Lamar, Rice, and La Monroe.

He gets held as much as anyone I've seen. He will get these calls as his reputation grows.

This was the THIRD time refs blew a call of an obvious hold on Myles Garrett. RT @BarrettSallee Hold. No call. vine.co/v/OeVebuXPib1