Orangefield vs Houston Kashmere

just saying that qb MAKES plays that is not there. you are going to have to pick your poison. try and get to him or sit back and try to cover the wr's, in which he will just take off on you. it's best to have an athlete with his speed and some tackling skills to keep him from running and try to make him force it. if those wr just get a step behind the secondary he will throw it deep!!

OF whipped up on a team just like that last week in HF. They'll be fine.

i can guarantee kashmere has way more help and athletes on their team then hamshire.King is an athlete who plays qb his real position is running back . The qb from kashmere looks like a qb who is athletic. Remember, mouse said he has receivers. hamshire has no receivers or at least they have never used them (no kids fault ) . Hell i heard after OF scored the first td last week hamshire drove down the field throwing the ball and scored then stopped throwing . I dont know why they dont throw the ball , but i think teams can throw on OF but that is my opinion we will see later on today and in the later playoff rounds .

Well I think after watching that film, that King is better than the QB from Kashmere. HF does have receivers and a really good TE, but they don't utilize him how they should. I think OF takes this one though. That offensive line looked pretty bad and forced that QB to pretty much sling it all over the field. Couple of huge catches and jump ball situations that kept Kashmere in that game. They struggled against the run from what I saw, and OF will pound it. Don't think King will be enough to beat La Marque, though. If they play a perfect game and LM is over looking them, it could happen.