Beaumont Central vs Houston CE King

All I did was post "Oh they want some" and it took off. I was just basically telling the Panthers to bring it because we are going to bring it. Next thing you know the grammer and band police showed up...smh.

LMAO…. I'm ready to see yall band I really enjoyed P.A.M band that ole school jack yates, smiley, forestbrook, booker t. Battle of the bands.

We have 2 award winning military bands in this district. Yawn.....show us something we haven't seen.

Ready for it, ready, are you sure your ready?? Ok here it is..... A PLAYOFF WIN AGAINST CROSBY!!!! Put that in your one and done thanks to them Broncos peace pipe and lice infested headgear and smoke it!!!!

Uncle pig, check this out.

If I'm not mistaken they either played for it or won it all in '95 or '96. I know that was a long time ago, but I don't think a beaumont school has ever played in a state championship game. I could very well be wrong though.

Shouldn't a comma (,) be placed following the clause 'If I'm not mistaken'?

It would appear that your English lesson was the equivalent of a hot dumpster.

Uncle pig, check this out.

If I'm not mistaken they either played for it or won it all in '95 or '96. I know that was a long time ago, but I don't think a beaumont school has ever played in a state championship game. I could very well be wrong though.

Shouldn't a comma (,) be placed following the clause 'If I'm not mistaken'?

It would appear that your English lesson was the equivalent of a hot dumpster.

You got me!! Fair enough!

Back to the band real quick. The Kountze band wins all these competitions but they absolutely stink at a football game. I prefer centrals band over mostly everybody's around here

I prefer Central band over Memorial band, that should tell you something right there cause im very bias when it comes to area show bands.