Buna 80 Kountze 44/Final

WOSgrad

Then they did what they had to.

your killing the points your making. You said yall shoulda scored a 100. But you had 10 drives, 10 touchdowns, 10 2pt. Conversions. 0 wasted opportunities. I never said buna didn't do what they had to do. You still never answered my question who you were BunaBoy84

Point spread. We made the mistake of calling off the dogs my senior year against Woodville and ended up in a 3 waway tie for the last spot. And we lost it to Woodville because of the point spread. Buna needs to hand up more points then Kville and EC to get a chance at the #1 seed if EC falls to Kville.

Point spread. We made the mistake of calling off the dogs my senior year against Woodville and ended up in a 3 waway tie for the last spot. And we lost it to Woodville because of the point spread. Buna needs to hand up more points then Kville and EC to get a chance at the #1 seed if EC falls to Kville.

what you do to the other teams has no bearing on the point spread. It's what you do against ec and kville. And now I do know who you are. You gave it away I went to school at buna when you did.

deputy, wasn't this your post just a few days ago?

Posted 26 October 2014 - 09:37 PM

It's in the bone and utfan06, yall hold it down and talk some smack on here. I'm no longer going to post on setx for reasoning I will not explain because I still want to be able to read the talk.

Couldn't hold your tongue could you? ;)

what a smart a $$ I thought that I liked you guess not though

you must have mis-read....  I was talking to BunaBoy that was arguing they was running the score up because of possible tie breaker off points.....he said he read the rulebook and didn't find anything about head to head.....I commented that if he read the rule  book then he also knows that the max points you can get is 21 and after that your just running the score up!

Guest ECBucFan

BTW, 80 points??!!!!!!

I guess the Buna folks didn't take too kindly to the Kountze fans thinking they could win the game. ;)

Buna didn't take too kindly to what happened last week. I knew EC did Kountze a great disservice by stirring up a angry bunch of Cougars.

Guest ECBucFan

A 36 point victory is not running the score up. Kountze was scoring at will. They ran the dive 95% of the time. There was nothing tricky straight DIVE! Kountze beat Woodville by 50 last week. Give me a break!

I agree 100%.

Oct. 10 - Hardin, 60-14*

Oct. 17 - at Warren, 54-14*

Oct. 24 - Woodville, 56-6*

36 is nothing after Kountze ran up scores on others. Quit whining. You dish it out, you take it. Congrats Buna!

I agree 100%.

Oct. 10 - Hardin, 60-14*

Oct. 17 - at Warren, 54-14*

Oct. 24 - Woodville, 56-6*

36 is nothing after Kountze ran up scores on others. Quit whining. You dish it out, you take it. Congrats Buna!

yup.  the only difference is that Buna scored 80, which sounds like too many points.  but totally agree with you here.  now had it been 80-12, theyd' have something to gripe about.