Is Charles Barkley right or wrong?

stevenash

Big Girl, I understand some things you are saying, yet I don't agree with everything you say. That doesn't put me on your side or make me a Racist. I can & will admit that, the problem we face on this board is some folks claiming one thing & doing other things. This Craig S and a few others are Full of CRAP.  You will talk until you're blue in the face trying to explain things to these guys. I stand for righteousness; will I always please everyone? No, but that's what I strive for everyday. Doing the right thing is easy when someone is watching, can you uphold your standards when nobody sees you?? That's how I measure Character, that's how I raise my children & run my basketball organization. This is the reason many kids & their parents don't last long in my organization. I expect you to be accountable, on time & free of excuses. These rules cross gender & racial lines. I've had kids from numerous schools in SETX in my program, if you ask them about me the first thing they will say is "he don't play no games"

I've said that to say this, think & say what you want about me, I'm making a difference in my community. When I say community i'm not only speaking of SETX; it's wherever I go. I ain't hard to find or notice, may be in a neighborhood near you soon.  "One time 4 ya mind"

Who are you referring to Hippy?? Say the names of whom you speak of. Most need to say what they mean & quit beating around the bush. So the conversations are not intelligent because someone was called Racist or stupid?? Last I checked, those are both opinions or assumption;whichever floats your boat. JMO
Lol

Who are you referring to Hippy?? Say the names of whom you speak of. Most need to say what they mean & quit beating around the bush. So the conversations are not intelligent because someone was called Racist or stupid?? Last I checked, those are both opinions or assumption;whichever floats your boat. JMO
Lol

I said what I meant BigCam.....how much clearer would you like it.

YOU call out people for being racist 

CRAIG has called people out for being racist

BIGGirl has to, Nash has, TVC has, Bullets has.....

When I said ONE SIDE, I didn't pick a side, it could be ANY side

Your post also confirms that people are too sensitive.....

Anything else you would like me to confirm?

JMO  LOL B)

Yeah, clear as mud Hippy. Some of you guys are as fake as a $3 bill. SMH

Yea.....you have me pegged as fake because I don't agree with you and say what I mean. You asked a question and I answered it. 

I thought you were reasonable, but since you put me in a bucket, I'll put you in the same bucket I put Biggirl.

Carry on

he didnt fire at any officers.

Reading this from CNN...  "In this case, the 18-year-old was armed, and he fired on the officer first, St. Louis Police Chief Sam Dotson said.".....and in the same article....."The officer and one of the three tussled. The teen ran off, then turned around and fired at least three shots at the officer, Dotson said. The officer returned fire, killing the teen. Police recovered a 9 mm handgun"

I am inclined to believe that the officer was fired on. Then again, this is from CNN, a well known Tea Party outlet. 

http://www.cnn.com/2014/10/08/us/st-louis-officer-shooting/

Yea.....you have me pegged as fake because I don't agree with you and say what I mean. You asked a question and I answered it.

I thought you were reasonable, but since you put me in a bucket, I'll put you in the same bucket I put Biggirl.

Carry on

I said some of you guys, but if the shoe fits, wear it Hippy. You are hilarious though. Thanks for allowing me to carry on.

I said some of you guys, but if the shoe fits, wear it Hippy. You are hilarious though. Thanks for allowing me to carry on.

You said  "Yeah, clear as mud Hippy. Some of you guys are as fake as a $3 bill. SMH"

That would be directed at me,,,,since you were talking directly to me......

"you guys" which is commonly used by Bluedove, we all know what you were referring to....so, you don't have to be shy either.......

So my opinions are Dove's opinions?? I really want to give you the benefit of doubt, but I just flat out don't trust a guy like you Hippy. You like to pigeon hole individuals into a group. Sort of like profiling. Am I getting close to your DNA??
Game recognizes Game. Just because I responded to you means I was talking directly to you. I have no problem addressing anyone, but to make it crystal clear; the profiling is directed at you. How ya like me now?? Lol

Bigcam- So you don't like "pigeonholing" but find it acceptable to make suggestions/inferences regarding "you guys"?

It's typical....he does not trust "people" like me

He suggest I "pigeonhole" people into groups, but then does the same with me.

He can say you guys, but if someone says you guys or you people to them it becomes a racial slur....

And where did I say or even imply that Doves opinions are yours? What I clearly said was "you guys" was used by both you and Dove. I have no idea and never stated you and bluedove shared the same opinions

Weird how Biggirl claimed I called black youth Barbarians and now you claiming I said something I didn't....

How about just taking what I type at face value.....because that's how I mean it.

It's clearly in your post above Hippy, just read what you said genius. As for you Nash, shut up when grown folks are talking. Refer to me as Sir before addressing me young man. Lol

SIR BigCam, you must remember that some of us "lesser folks" are just naïve enough to believe that our opinion is relevant. I apologize for demonstrating aforementioned naivete by thinking I was qualified to participate in the conversation.