corrigan camden vs newton!!

My original prediction, Newton by 21, has to change. After watching some film on corrigan and looking at their 7-0 record (opponents have combined 19-31 record), I'm going Newton by 34!!

Stop #2 and you win big. #10 is ok and shouldn't be too difficult. #55 on the online is about all they have.

Rankings don't mean squat. Alto hung 72 points on #3 Teneha earlier this year.

Their D Hasn't stopped anybody all year.

Hang on to the ball, don't get too mental and it should be about their 4th toughest opponent.

That's my honest opinion..........whatever that means.lol

My original prediction, Newton by 21, has to change. After watching some film on corrigan and looking at their 7-0 record (opponents have combined 19-31 record), I'm going Newton by 34!!

Stop #2 and you win big. #10 is ok and shouldn't be too difficult. #55 on the online is about all they have.

Hang on to the ball, don't get too mental and it should be about their 4th toughest opponent.

Do you think #2 is better than #10?

#10 is over 1,200 yards with 20 TDs! Lol but yeah he shouldn't be a problem.. smh
But yeah you right #2 is gonna give newton alot of problems!

if you gonna stop them better do it before they cross the line. I know we all picking and playing on here! But here me when I say this man you don't want them getting past Newton's secondary. Yalls d1 corners are gonna be looking at the backside of #2 and #10 jersey all night! Not to mention shacking the stars out of their eyes when #8 comes up the middle and lowers his head..

So much for that statement