CROSBY vs DAYTON

cougar14

Yeah.. I think you may be right.. I retract my last statement, about them PMing each other about my pick-ems. :o Creepy

I don't do picks and the Crosby fan that told me that doesn't post. You were trying to tell me about a wrong prediction of something and he brought to my attention how wrong you've actually been. It's like that popularity and polarity thing you didn't know the difference between, don't flatter yourself April. I don't think anybody on here takes your football knowledge serious enough to do anything more than josh with you.

Just remember OUR little suburb of the Crosby metroplex to the East to show up here After the Crosby beat down. Times running out on all y'all's asinine pregame BS. There's no where this undermanned and out athleted Dayton team can hide. I just hope the coaches want to send a message and shut some mouths for another year. Just don't be coming in with your typical excuses of oh we're young, injuries, too tired, don't have the athletes to compete with Crosby again. You know the usual whining. Just BOHICA and move on to 3rd or 4th place cause you or your team is irrelevant to Crosby after this game as Crosby had the big picture in mind not just getting to the second season!!!

I don't do picks and the Crosby fan that tolabsolutedoesn't post. You were trying to tell me about a wrong prediction of something and he brought to my attention how wrong you've actually been. It's like that popularity and polarity thing you didn't know the difference between, don't flatter yourself April. I don't think anybody on here takes your football knowledge serious enough to do anything more than josh with you.

WHAT? Yeah how WRONG you are about who is picked to win from almost EVERYBODY in the pick-ems. Which has absolutely NOTHING to do with my standings.. geezz can you try to follow along? I dont care who doesnt take me serious on here... Unlike you who seems to think you are right about everything. Then when you are wrong you disappear. Or get a new screen name. How many of those do you have now? Can you give me some stats on that? I will make sure I am at the JV game tomorrow. You got the guts you come say hi. You know where I will be.

Typical suburb fan living in the past. This is a new regime in Crosby and Friday and the future is all that matters. The bottom line is Crosby has better athletes no matter how you dissect any match ups. Crosby players are 2 deep better at any position then any player on Daytons roster now and in the foreseeable future so leave the past alone and take this woodsheddin'!!

That's what I've been saying. If Crosby even hangs with Dayton I'll bsirprised based off what the scoreboard has said so far. Plus Biz has new info that says we'll get blown out. I mean when you throw the history in there I don't see how we have a chance. I think evey poster so far has picked Crosby to lose. It'll be a miracle if we pull this one out, but hey, that's why you play the game2

2 TD's isn't a blow out . I would like to see the a blow out but Crosby has some game.

Let's go Crosby Cougars can Friday get here any faster to shut these ponies up and send them back the way they came hwy 90 !!!! Fear the jungle!!!

After Friday night you'll be wishing it was the ponies that came into the jungle. The Mighty Broncos are too much for the coogs. You'll just have to find out the hard way. Broncos by 17.

Y'all need to save all this BS and spouting off for the Late night get together around the trashcan fire y'all cook dinner on at the local Dayton trailerpark. Your living a pipe dream (or since your from Dayton a pipefitter helpers dream) if you really believe that Dayton's undersized athletes can hang with Crosby. I like the homer, stand by your team mentality though. Speaking of stands you need to get use to them just not stadium stands more like deer stands cause come after the first round of the playoffs that's where y'all will be. If you can afford them of course and aren't poaching. Anyhow, get the popcorn and drinks ready cause the clocks ticking and when its time for the whistle to blow we'll see just how fierce and rocking the Jungle can be, be careful what you wish for cause this my friends is gonna be UGLY!!!!!

Here's some interesting tidbits in an article about the name Dayton and its origin from a very trustworthy website and I added my translation as well, Enjoy:

Below is a brief analysis of the name of your City.

•The name of Dayton means you suffer with a great deal of self-consciousness, lack of confidence, and much aloneness because of misunderstandings. UH-OH Here comes Crosby!!!

•There are times when you experience inner turbulence at your inability to say what you mean. Several Dayton posters on SETX.com!!

•It is far easier for you to express your deeper thoughts and feelings through writing than verbally. HA y'alls deep thoughts are very shallow!!

•Because your feelings run deep, you must guard against the ups and downs, being very inspired one minute, then moody, reserved, and depressed the next. Friday night is a time of depression just ask the fans that witnessed CV, King, and now CROSBY!!!

•Your reactions to people vary according to how you feel. Whining and excuses comes to mind!!

•You tend to be secretive and noncommittal about private matters, yet at times you will talk effusively in order to hide your self-consciousness or to lead others away from personal subjects. DING DING DING we have a winner, boy i'm good!!!

•You crave affection but seldom find anyone who understands your nature. We'll have tissues at the visitors concession stand!!

•Physical weaknesses would show in your heart and mind. I would have to add the football field after Crosby beats Dayton and personal hygiene - We'll probably have to quarantine the visitors side for a few weeks!!!

PEACE OUT!!!!Go Cougars

PN-G wants Crosby in the first round.

You do also realize that DAYTON has a nicer facility and larger funds in the school(s) capital gain balance? Your socioeconomical rants are erroneous and lack value. Please educate yourself, before posting.

Wants what another first round and go sit your ARSE at home, shut up!1 Educate yourself on how to spell "GO". I promise you don't want to get into an education debate or trashtalk debate cause I will destroy you take your lunch money, slap your cat, then, well you know I cant say it on here for fear of warning points. oh i almost forgot, LOL