Ozen @ Nederland

bmtqj33

Nederland is very one dimensional...I think if Ozen is able to stop #10 they can win this game easily. Lil C and Randle will have to put this one on their backs as far as offense goes. Boyd will have to maintain his composure and play mistake free. With that said this game will come down to how well Ozen's defense play if the defense can stop #10 and make someone else beat them I can see Ozen winning this game. Nederland doesn't look overly impressive outside of #10. But yeah that's my prediction and I'm sticking with it I haven't been wrong on this site much so lets see if Ozen can do the unthinkable.

one dimensional???

Nederland is very one dimensional...I think if Ozen is able to stop #10 they can win this game easily. Lil C and Randle will have to put this one on their backs as far as offense goes. Boyd will have to maintain his composure and play mistake free. With that said this game will come down to how well Ozen's defense play if the defense can stop #10 and make someone else beat them I can see Ozen winning this game. Nederland doesn't look overly impressive outside of #10. But yeah that's my prediction and I'm sticking with it I haven't been wrong on this site much so lets see if Ozen can do the unthinkable.

Ned per game avg
192 rush
230 pass

Ozen per game avg
199 rush
59 pass

Who's one dimensional? Seay doesn't throw the ball to himself ( but that is an idea!)...

Ned per game avg
192 rush
230 pass

Ozen per game avg
199 rush
59 pass

Who's one dimensional? Seay doesn't throw the ball to himself ( but that is an idea!)...

I know I keep saying it but I love our chances with Suggs. Your bringing stats in. He knows how to beat Nederland.

I think you'll be in for a treat from Nederland's offense, Krautz/Barton are a solid 1-2 punch running the ball, and I would line Perkins up against the fastest players in the area, plus Krautz lines up at Wr as well, he's kind of a Percy Harvin type

Man cut it out Nederland never had and never will have no speed lol they just got the best coach in the district

If it was anybody other than this guy that made this statement a lot of people would agree...I actually agree with him IF they contain #10 they have a shot at winning.

Come on Nederland fans are we really sitting here arguing about you guys having speed? Seriously? I guess our definition of speed is two totally different things. BTW MIcah Mosely wasn't fast just strong as an oxlol but like I said before you guys have never had speed just the best coach in the district(up until foreman arrived) which has been the key reason for your success in the district.

*we don't endorse the talk about drugs on this forum. Please refrain from doing that in the future*

Come on Nederland fans are we really sitting here arguing about you guys having speed? Seriously? I guess our definition of speed is two totally different things. BTW MIcah Mosely wasn't fast just strong as an ox lol but like I said before you guys have never had speed just the best coach in the district(up until foreman arrived) which has been the key reason for your success in the district.

You know this how??