Hemphill at West Hardin

ponderossa

HH beat HD and then if not for some late interceptions, they beat the high ranked WS Tigers. WH falls by atleast 3 scores. Hemphill is much improved.

Dude, you're insane if you think the WS over HH game was a fluke.  WS shot themselves in the foot the entire game, had WS played like they should there would have been a 30 point differential.  I try really hard to ignore you and have even taken up for HD but my god you make it hard.  I for one, cannot wait until the WS vs HD game. 

Back to the topic.....  Hemphill will handle WH, they are much improved and so far they play hard and with heart!

Dude, you're insane if you think the WS over HH game was a fluke.  WS shot themselves in the foot the entire game, had WS played like they should there would have been a 30 point differential.  I try really hard to ignore you and have even taken up for HD but my god you make it hard.  I for one, cannot wait until the WS vs HD game. 

Back to the topic.....  Hemphill will handle WH, they are much improved and so far they play hard and with heart!

Easy killer... lol. It is what it is... yall beat HH. Point was HH is improved. Heck, I said WS is highly ranked. :mellow:

OldSchool2

That's the last educated thing you have said on those board thus far.

Hemp by a lot

Ok. Maybe so. But here's my opinion. The one game HH has won in the last year and a half came against HD this season. I don't think HD is any good at all. True WH may also be bad...but I'm still not convinced HH has proven anything.

For the record...I think it's hilarious when people say "much improved".

Everyone eventually gets to a point where you only have one direction to go.

Dang skippy

What's your thoughts on Hardin this year, OS2?

My buddy says they ain't no joke. Can u confirm

Honestly I can't confirm one way or another. I've heard from pretty good sources they're (Hardin) really big and surprisingly agile on the line. What does that mean? Time will tell.

I will say this. I was surprised they held Huntington to 14. Not that they won...I figured it would go either way. But I heard Huntington had a decent group.

I think Hardin may surprise a couple in district. Woodville and Anahuac more specifically. We'll see I guess.

Would one be out of the thier minds to think that Hemphill may possibly be improved enough to beat Deweyville and possibly Garrison and squeak into the playoffs after going o'fer last year????  That's a crazy thought but I do think it's possible!

Deweyville possibly.  But I don't think they can play with the size that Garrison brings to the table.