Is A&M and Lamar playing this weekend?

NorthoftheBorder

Nothing to crow about. Plenty of Ags will make fun of any other team playing a cupcake though. They would have several,pages to say about that.

Serious question: How long do the Ags play their starters? How many points do Ags have to score to keep their ranking's position?

I would think the defensive starters play most of the game. Offense probably the 1st half and 1 drive in the 2nd.

My two sons are going. They are going to be a part of a record in CFB. Tempoary Seating and all.

I'm going.  

whatshername, why do you keep reference temp seats?

North end. No change.

South end. Brand new

West side. No change

East side. New lower deck.

Sure we'll tear down the "temp" seats that have been there for 75 years, but that's next year.

You headed to Austin?  If not, I can fit you in our truck.  Come check out New Kyle.

Temp seats and all.

Swagg Copter will be giving rides...........

We're having a game watching party at a buddy of mine's house. Invited plent of Lamer folks...especially the ones that blow up Facebook or other social media outlets when A&M runs out of time.

It will get ugly, quick. I'm interested to see Kyle Allen and though it won't be a good measuring stick for his abilities, at least we'll be able to see his arm and his decision making abilities.

We're having a game watching party at a buddy of mine's house. Invited plent of Lamer folks...especially the ones that blow up Facebook or other social media outlets when A&M runs out of time.
It will get ugly, quick. I'm interested to see Kyle Allen and though it won't be a good measuring stick for his abilities, at least we'll be able to see his arm and his decision making abilities.

Will they burn his red-shirt?

I'm going.  

whatshername, why do you keep reference temp seats?

North end. No change.

South end. Brand new

West side. No change

East side. New lower deck.

Sure we'll tear down the "temp" seats that have been there for 75 years, but that's next year.

You headed to Austin?  If not, I can fit you in our truck.  Come check out New Kyle.

Temp seats and all.

Swagg Copter will be giving rides...........

Stadium bigger this year

Then smaller

Temp seats get stadium bigger. Temp seats away and gets smaller. I do not even need to count fingers or toes. PhatMack was gracious enough to explain it to this old Longhorn.

Now that does not take a rocket scientist to figure out.

Stadium bigger this year

Then smaller

Temp seats get stadium bigger. Temp seats away and gets smaller. I do not even need to count fingers or toes. PhatMack was gracious enough to explain it to this old Longhorn.

Now that does not take a rocket scientist to figure out.

You coming with us or not?
I've got a connection.........You know you wanna get a ride in the SwaggCopter.

You coming with us or not?
I've got a connection.........You know you wanna get a ride in the SwaggCopter.

Don't even listen to him anymore - his anti-Aggie bias makes him hard to read and understand.  When Texas fans continue to open topics just to make fun of Texas A&M and then state we have an infatuation with them it really makes me laugh.  

Don't even listen to him anymore - his anti-Aggie bias makes him hard to read and understand.  When Texas fans continue to open topics just to make fun of Texas A&M and then state we have an infatuation with them it really makes me laugh.  

Would you like for me to count the Texas threads started by Aggie fans?

Would you like for me to count the Texas threads started by Aggie fans?

You might just want to - All I reviewed was the first page of Forums and found only 1 Texas discussion started by an Aggie and that was a legitimate discussion of David Ash and his condition and did not see any fun made of the situation.  At the same time I found 5 from Texas fans all directly making fun of Texas A&M and/or the SEC in one way are another. 

The next page has about the same ratio as well just and FYI.  

You might just want to - All I reviewed was the first page of Forums and found only 1 Texas discussion started by an Aggie and that was a legitimate discussion of David Ash and his condition and did not see any fun made of the situation.  At the same time I found 5 from Texas fans all directly making fun of Texas A&M and/or the SEC in one way are another. 

So are you mad about the number of posters, number of posts, or just post content?

Very hard to follow.

OT,

Don't waste you time with keeping up with stats for the pissing match.

They may get their feelings hurt and go away.

Then who would we talk to?

So are mad about the number of posters, number of posts, or just post content?

Very hard to foloow.

Again - try and keep up.

YOU and other Texas fans seem to imply that A&M is infatuated with Texas and I state that it appears to be just the opposite as Texas fans post more (much more) anti-A&M and SEC posts.

Again - try and keep up.

YOU and other Texas fans seem to imply that A&M is infatuated with Texas and I state that it appears to be just the opposite as Texas fans post more (much more) anti-A&M and SEC posts.

You are right. Texas fans know that Texas A&M is infatuated with Texas. Trying to keep up with big brother. There is one University of Texas. That is why the departure to the sec. Ask PhatMack how many years we can refer back now?

You ever wonder why there are Aggie jokes and not Longhorn jokes.

I post to have fun. When I cease having fun, I will find somewhere else that will appreciate the SPCFBG. Forum posters are free to post as they see fit. Also have the right to not to read any or all posts. You have the final say on what you read or post.

TxHoops that's why I like you.  I know that I - as my mother used to say - (1) nit pick things and (2) can't seem to let things go when I should - two of my many personality flaws.  :) 

I do know that I as well as many A&M fans do post on Texas forums just like Texas fans post on A&M forums - hell that's the fun of this as well as other sites.  And I know that I am an Aggie fan and have been my whole life and it is my take that the anti A&M and Anti SEC from some Texas fans is much much greater that the reverse.  AND YET we are the ones called infatuated.  Truthfully only one Texas fan does most of A&M bashing and he or she does make the more reasonable Texas fans - well - seems more annoying than they are - guilt by association. 

But in summary you did state “Would you like for me to count the Texas threads started by Aggie fans?”

TxHoops that's why I like you. I know that I - as my mother used to say - (1) nit pick things and (2) can't seem to let things go when I should - two of my many personality flaws. :)

I do know that I as well as many A&M fans do post on Texas forums just like Texas fans post on A&M forums - hell that's the fun of this as well as other sites. And I know that I am an Aggie fan and have been my whole life and it is my take that the anti A&M and Anti SEC from some Texas fans is much much greater that the reverse. AND YET we are the ones called infatuated. Truthfully only one Texas fan does most of A&M bashing and he or she does make the more reasonable Texas fans - well - seems more annoying than they are - guilt by association.

But in summary you did state “Would you like for me to count the Texas threads started by Aggie fans?”

The feeling is mutual OT. And I figured you would hit me with that last sentence. Which is why you also have my respect. Touché my friend. That is indeed what I asked. Damn you. 😛