Trap Game?

TXHORN_ET

Trust me this is no trap game.  There is no reason to look past SC to play Lamar.   A trap game would be Playing Lamar tonight,  SC next week.  Looking past Lamar to SC next week.  That would be a trap game.  

Trust me Aggies know exactly what and who they have lining up across them tonight.

GCM, you will have to excuse the tu backer who started this thread. Just another "grade school" post from a sip fan. :rolleyes:

GCM, you will have to excuse AAW.  He loses any sense of humor he might have when a post involves anything he considers derogatory to a school he supports.  :rolleyes:

and yet you chose to respond.

What grade does that put you in?

tu = The University of Texas = pride in my state and school

Ah yes, tu.  That phrase that is so silly and sophomoric that only Aggies use it.  Even those land thieves up north think it is a stupid and juvenile term.  Of course, like all things aggy, it is based on their inferiority complex to The University of Texas.  Poor Agricultural and Mechanical...

Ah yes, tu.  That phrase that is so silly and sophomoric that only Aggies use it.  Even those land thieves up north think it is a stupid and juvenile term.  Of course, like all things aggy, it is based on their inferiority complex to The University of Texas.  Poor Agricultural and Mechanical...

I guess "aggy" is junior-ish.

Texas fans don't mind using anything that demeans Aggie's (Igs, Aggy and Agricultural and Mechanical to name a few) but dare you use any of those type statements - like tu - about Texas be sure to be ready to be called stupid and juvenile.  Its ok to defend you school as long as that school is not A&M.

Texas fans don't mind using anything that demeans Aggie's (Igs, Aggy and Agricultural and Mechanical to name a few) but dare you use any of those type statements - like tu - about Texas be sure to be ready to be called stupid and juvenile. Its ok to defend you school as long as that school is not A&M.

I like you OT but the point flew over your head. I don't mind people using tu, whorn, or whatever else. It's all in good fun. My point was someone ridiculing the OP in this thread as "grade school," while using "tu" in the same sentence.

Texas fans don't mind using anything that demeans Aggie's (Igs, Aggy and Agricultural and Mechanical to name a few) but dare you use any of those type statements - like tu - about Texas be sure to be ready to be called stupid and juvenile.  Its ok to defend you school as long as that school is not A&M.

I use Texas A&M   -  OK

I use Aggies - OK

Agricultural and Mechanical - is not this the A&M?

Defending your school is great and fun. That is why I post. This site is more fun than TexasAgs or Hornfans.

I just want the Aggies not to get too euphoric and look at the facts. They have done more for the sec, than the sec has done for them. The success they had in year 1 had zero to do with the sec. This is a critical year for Texas A&M.