Looking for a Tarp- A Very Large Tarp

Baylor probably doesn't need theirs anymore since they are the best program in the state. It also doesn't hurt that they decreased capacity on their new stadium.

I'm trying to stay positive here. Just need to see the product on the field, but this game has me nervous. If Texas lays an egg (win or lose Saturday) it's going to get ugly quick.

Texas fans always have a seat.

Texas fans always have courteous neighbors.

Texas fans know that there is a 73% chance of watching a win, regardless of opponent. Some opponents are much higher. 

Texas fans know that they are fans only, and have never won a football game.

Texas fans do not worry about blackouts because they have LHN.

I'm trying to stay positive here. Just need to see the product on the field, but this game has me nervous. If Texas lays an egg (win or lose Saturday) it's going to get ugly quick.

take it easy,

Coach Strong has the Horns ready to go. Watch for the different team demeanor. You will suprised at how well they play. Some of these kids have not had much coaching. You know how "Coach February's"  can be.

I am excited to watch the team led out by someone other than Jeff "Maddog" Madden. 

take it easy,

Coach Strong has the Horns ready to go. Watch for the different team demeanor. You will suprised at how well they play. Some of these kids have not had much coaching. You know how "Coach February's"  can be.

I am excited to watch the team led out by someone other than Jeff "Maddog" Madden.

I hope you're correct. Just need a solid win.

Just curious and asking an honest question, but when was the last time a Texas home opener wasn't a sell out?

Not sure. It's been a while and they still have several days to get the sell out:

2012 Home Attendance

4. Texas      6 (games)            605,304 (Total)           100,884 (Avg)

They finished 3-2 at home last season. Not that great.

Still seats for the ATM opener too. Not sure how many?!?

ATM office has a arm twister: To buy the remaining seats to L$u game you gotta buy the tickets to LU and Rice.

It's a tough economy. If I'm going to pay to see a game, I want to see a good game. North Texas, Lamar, etc...should not be good games for a Power 5 conference school.

So we as fans, should start requesting for discounted prices whenever the opponent is not "Power 5".

Yes. I recall having to pay 3x's the regular season ticket price when UT would come to the Dome to play UH in the late 80's.

Supply and Demand-Basic economic principle.

You may have to provide some incentive. Lower ticket prices for those games may be the best way.