Best Fanbases

PN-G bamatex

I only glanced through the description of the research, but if I understand this correctly, they're trying to determine the best fanbases by loyalty and dedication based on a number of factors. One of those factors is the stability of fan support during seasons where the program doesn't perform well, or at least as well as expected.

That's a double-edged sword for both UT and A&M.

I only glanced through the description of the research, but if I understand this correctly, they're trying to determine the best fanbases by loyalty and dedication based on a number of factors. One of those factors is the stability of fan support during seasons where the program doesn't perform well, or at least as well as expected.

Correct. It was actually pretty interesting. The group essentially created a formula where he could input empirical data to reach his results. Refreshing compared to the endless, mindless lists produced by "bleacherreport" and the likes.

thanks we could never figured this one out. 

Good thing we got some current college guys.