Roger Goodell

He really needs to get a grip on things, and fast. First, Jimmy Graham gets fined $30k for dunking over a goalpost right after Manziel gets fined $12k for flipping the bird on national tv. Now, kicker Matt Prater gets a 4 game suspension for drinking beer in his home over the summer (after a DWI he was prohibited, but had completed his criminal probation), after Ray Rice received a 2 game suspension for beating his fiancé unconscious. I know, I know, difference in salary on the first two and collective bargaining on the second two. But does anyone else have a real problem with the message this sends??

• 2 weeks later...

If it comes out that the NFL had seen this video, how could they not, Goodell is done. I doubt TMZ outbid the NFL for this video. They did their own "investigation", this video has to be available

This.

I find it nearly possible to believe the NFL did not have this video. A multi-billion dollar business with all the resources in the world couldn't get their hands on the video but tmz could?!! Goodell is either lying (almost a cerainty) or is GROSSLY incompetent. Either way, he has to go. As you could tell when I started this thread, I was already not a fan but this seals the deal.

On a side note, good for Baltimore to send him packing. But someone will pick him up...probably over the offseason. I pray it's not Jerrah.

Reply not about goodell, but why on earth would that woman marry ray rice after the physical abuse? $$$$$?

Also she can't testify against him if they're married. She is apologizing for her part. I'm sorry, but women who stay in abusive relationships get what they ask for, otherwise leave.

I hear he has been suspended indefinitely by the NFL (Goodell) so maybe he won't get picked up.

http://espn.go.com/nfl/

If it comes out that the NFL had seen this video, how could they not, Goodell is done. I doubt TMZ outbid the NFL for this video. They did their own "investigation", this video has to be available

Nobody cant tell me Roger didn't know about the video. He gotta answer for this blunder.

Oops!!!
http://m.espn.go.com/nfl/story?storyId=11503851&src=desktop

welp……