I will be attending these following scrimmages:

Thursday

Beaumont Legacy/Sabine Pass at West Hardin    5:00pm

Bridge City/Lumberton at Hardin-Jefferson          7:00pm

Friday

Atascocita at PA Memorial                               10:00am

Kountze/West Sabine at Evadale                       5:00pm

Beaumont Ozen at Silsbee                                7:00pm

What scrimmages will you be attending this week?

Playing BC in the season and scrimmage with them tonight

Kids these days.. Just show up and whip whoever the coaches put in front of you. Players are on a Need To Know basis. That means the coaches will tell them when they need to know something. Otherwise, they should keep their mouth shut and just play ball.

Kids these days.. Just show up and whip whoever the coaches put in front of you. Players are on a Need To Know basis. That means the coaches will tell them when they need to know something. Otherwise, they should keep their mouth shut and just play ball.

Stevie Wonder has a great song that illustrates the struggles of youthfulness & once you're an Adult how you miss the good 'Ol Days
"I wish those days would come back once more"
"I wish those days didn't have to go"

Stevie Wonder has a great songs. that illustrates the struggles of youthfulness & once you're an Adult how you miss the good 'Ol Days
"I wish those days would come back once more"
"I wish those days didn't have to go"

If you do not break out into a strut when you hear "Sir Duke" or "Superstition" or "Signed, Sealed, Delivered, I'm Yours" then you are not normal.  Go see a doctor.  Regardless if you are white, black, brown, purple, green or whatever you want to label yourself, there is an appreciation for the song writing, musical arrangement, and singing talents of The Genius, Stevie Wonder.  Even if you think white people can't dance or strut, they still do it --- consciously or unconsciously --- when they hear Stevie Wonder.  There is a reason why Jim Henson and the Muppets (Sesame Street for the old school) loved having Wonderful Stevie Wonder as a guest star for the letters "W" and "M"...he reached everybody with his "w"onderful "m"usic...white, black, young, old.

Go Indians.  Peace.

If you do not break out into a strut when you hear "Sir Duke" or "Superstition" or "Signed, Sealed, Delivered, I'm Yours" then you are not normal. Go see a doctor. Regardless if you are white, black, brown, purple, green or whatever you want to label yourself, there is an appreciation for the song writing, musical arrangement, and singing talents of The Genius, Stevie Wonder. Even if you think white people can't dance or strut, they still do it --- consciously or unconsciously --- when they hear Stevie Wonder. There is a reason why Jim Henson and the Muppets (Sesame Street for the old school) loved having Wonderful Stevie Wonder as a guest star for the letters "W" and "M"...he reached everybody with his "w"onderful "m"usic...white, black, young, old.

Go Indians. Peace.

Amen to that Brother