Average Wage Drops 23% Under obama!

smitty

How convenient of you to forget my very controversial anti affirmative action and anti feminism posts. I'd consider myself socially liberal, relative to the extreme far right, but I don't agree with every single stance the left adopts. That's just idiotic.

I don't need to criticize the left on this board. You and smitty have that covered. I rarely post in the "economy sucks" topics because obviously the economy sucks. Do you need me to make the 10th thread on that topic every day?

I believe it was you who stated that you were a fiscal conservative and a social liberal.  The liberal social crowd always laments the fact that only they are truly tolerant and promoting diversity.  If you want to go ahead, right here and now, and state you are NOT a social liberal, I will happily accept that statement and we can proceed accordingly.  It is worth noting, however, that on this board your full time job has been to criticize the left and defend the right.  I am not saying there is anything wrong with that but surely you understand what type of conclusions it makes observers arrive at.  One more thing, most of the name calling that take place on this board originates from those supportive of and sympathetic to the current administration.  You have not been deficient in meeting that criteria.

So, if the economy sucks, it's wrong for me to attempt to reinforce that fact and get people to wake up to the real circumstances surrounding the economy?  You ought to consider yourself when criticizing topics offered by others.   I found nothing interesting about "is the Sky Blue" and was truly troubled with " Why do Smitty and Steve Nash Hate America".  Sorry, but neither of those leads to enlightenment in the subsequent discussions.  As for your anti affirmative action post, most did not take it at face value just as they have not done so with the plethora of posts provided by you and TXHoops over the last 18 hours.

If you want to present yourself as more legitimate than you feel some are interpreting you, stop telling them that they are dumb. Stop calling them commoners. Stop the phony and unjustified condescension. Stop telling them that they all ought to look at things from your perspective because it is th only reasonable position. Just offer your perspective and see what happens.

That anti affirmative action topic actually was probably the only discussion in the past month that got serious replies and not just normal left v. Right talking points.

If people can't see that the economy sucks then screw it. Their minds are already made up and you will not be able to change that. Similar how republicans have their set in stone views on certain topics.

Is the sky blue and hating America posts were obviously troll posts created to show how ridiculous this board has become. Yes, I wasn't helping. But neither are you and smitty.

So, if the economy sucks, it's wrong for me to attempt to reinforce that fact and get people to wake up to the real circumstances surrounding the economy?  You ought to consider yourself when criticizing topics offered by others.   I found nothing interesting about "is the Sky Blue" and was truly troubled with " Why do Smitty and Steve Nash Hate America".  Sorry, but neither of those leads to enlightenment in the subsequent discussions.  As for your anti affirmative action post, most did not take it at face value just as they have not done so with the plethora of posts provided by you and TXHoops over the last 18 hours.

Stop acting like you're above the ridiculousness when you're bandwagoning on that low information voter garbage in almost every topic.

If you want to present yourself as more legitimate than you feel some are interpreting you, stop telling them that they are dumb. Stop calling them commoners. Stop the phony and unjustified condescension. Stop telling them that they all ought to look at things from your perspective because it is th only reasonable position. Just offer your perspective and see what happens.

This whole thing is crap. It was really fun now it's just dumb. Nobody post links for knowledge and info. Every post is bait. Big girl defend this. Eco. What's your take on this. Things have gotten so personal on this board it's all about let me show this poster up with this or that. Rather than bounce ideas. The last successful thread was probably, should teachers carry guns and the one on assault rifles. When you post a link and your first post is let's hear the libs/Republicans defend this. Your asking for a argument not a discussion that can go places.

This whole thing is crap. It was really fun now it's just dumb. Nobody post links for knowledge and info. Every post is bait. Big girl defend this. Eco. What's your take on this. Things have gotten so personal on this board it's all about let me show this poster up with this or that. Rather than bounce ideas. The last successful thread was probably, should teachers carry guns and the one on assault rifles. When you post a link and your first post is let's hear the libs/Republicans defend this. Your asking for a argument not a discussion that can go places.

Hence the change of title for this forum. ;)