Arrest announcement expected - Alfred Wright

thetragichippy

No mention of a crooked Sheriff......

According to the indictment, an investigation into the cause of Wright's disappearance and death revealed his involvement with Hadnot. Phone records, witness statements and drug evidence located during the search of Hadnot's car, indicated Hadnot was selling cocaine to Wright.

During the two-day period before Wright's death, Hadnot and Wright exchanged 20 text messages, according to the indictment. It alleges that on Nov. 7, 2013, Wright sent a text to Hadnot at 12:36 p.m. requesting to buy cocaine and other drugs from Hadnot. Wright went missing about five hours later. An autopsy showed Wright's blood contained cocaine, meth and Xanax.

http://m.ktre.com/ktre/pm_131200/contentdetail.htm?contentguid=QI6CpIXE

I would still like to know why it took so long to find his body after all the resources to search for him were out there, and who slit his throat. Sure they will find out if there is a trial.

"Alfred Wright was responsible for his own demise. His throat was not cut, his eyes were not punched out, that was made up," said U.S. Attorney John M. Bales Friday as the indictments were announced.

http://www.12newsnow.com/story/26231646/federal-indictment-stems-from-death-of-alfred-wright

"Alfred Wright was responsible for his own demise. His throat was not cut, his eyes were not punched out, that was made up," said U.S. Attorney John M. Bales Friday as the indictments were announced.

http://www.12newsnow.com/story/26231646/federal-indictment-stems-from-death-of-alfred-wright

hmmmmm……… and the NYPD said they didn't put that big guy that they murdered in a chokehold too, just saying.

hmmmmm……… and the NYPD said they didn't put that big guy that they murdered in a chokehold too, just saying.

Come on Buddy......

Here is what we got

1. He stays at a hotel when wife is out of town

2. he stops at gas station and runs off (with no one chasing him)

3. wife says husband does not do drugs

4. text messages on his phone making drug deal

5. drugs found in his system

6. public thought cover up, gave to feds

7. feds find no evidence of murder, so public STILL thinks cover up

8. Family orders 2nd autopsy - still no results or no pro Alfred results???

9. Throat was not cut and eyes were not punched out.....lies claimed by the feds....

Where is the Private eye and the other Doctor that was going to do the 2nd autopsy?

Why should I think this is anymore than a overdose?

Reading the indictment, interviews with two different patients that he visited before his truck overheated state that he seemed "disoriented", and one patient said he stated he "felt sick", and spent a long time in their bathroom. They told him he should go home, but he said he had one more patient to see, but left going the wrong direction. Then his truck overheats at the store, and he runs away with nobody chasing him. I'm having a hard time following the claims of murder, but a bad reaction to drugs sounds pretty plausible. From the start I thought there was a real chance there was a coverup, but I highly doubt that a local country bumpkin coverup would somehow extend to the texas rangers and the Feds. The indictment also mentions that the wife admitted that he'd been acting strangely and she thought he "was on something" in the weeks leading up to his death.

Timeline of events in Alfred Wright case according to federal documents

•  Nov. 7 - Wright disappears
  • Nov. 11 - Texas Rangers interview Lauren Wright (wife.) Lauren telephones Hadnot for Texas Rangers, Hadnot admits to selling drugs to Alfred the day he disappeared on recorded phone call
  • Nov. 25 - family finds Wright's body
  • Nov. 26 - law enforcement collect Wright's remains and first autopsy is conducted
  • Dec. 11 - Texas Rangers interview Shane Hadnot for the first time, Hadnot admits to selling Wright marijuana on Nov. 7 but nothing else. Hadnot admitted to selling Wright cocaine in the past
  • Dec. 12 - Family orders 2nd autopsy
  • Jan. 7 -  first toxicology report reveals Wright's blood contained cocaine, meth and xanex
  • Jan. 16 - Ranger Danny Young receives call records that show Hadnot received 35 calls from Wright and exchanged 20 texts between Oct. 8 - Nov. 7 with language Hadnot revealed was code for drugs
  • Jan. 20 - Hadnot interviewed a second time, this time he admits to selling Wright a gram of cocaine, and three xanex tablets on the day Wright disappeared, says he sold half grams of cocaine to Wright on a daily basis
  • Jan. 23 - law enforcement search Hadnot?s residence find cocaine, meth, xanex
  • Mar. 12 - Wrights hair samples consistent with long-term cocaine use
  • Mar. 19 - FBI agents interview Wright's private investigator, but find no evidence useful to investigation
  • July 28 - Final toxicology analysis reports that Wright's cause of death was consistent with drug intoxication and associated with a condition known as excited delirium (excited delirium is induced by stimulants such as cocaine and meth and causes delirium, hallucinations, bizarre behavior, insensitivity to pain and elevated body temperature? leads to death via cardiac arrest)

http://www.12newsnow.com/story/26234581/timeline-of-events-in-alfred-wright-case-according-to-federal-documents

Lots of news stories on this case so I have no clue which ones you may have read. I never saw NYPD deny the hold but said that it was not the cause if death. That may or may not be true.

You bring up a good point though because the NY coroner ruled it a homicide. So even though a police department claimed one thing, another government agency came up with a different conclusion.

In the Wright case we have the county sheriff, the DA, the Jefferson County coroner (who is from out of state and has no connection to this area), the Texas Rangers, the FBI, a second private autopsy hired by the family and the US Attorney's office under Eric Holder doing independent investigations and none have come up with evidence if a homicide.

In NY it took only the next step to say that one human killed another (even if justified). In the Wright case it has gone all the way up to Obama's Justice Department and they all ended up with the same conclusion.

I would still like to know why it took so long to find his body after all the resources to search for him were out there, and who slit his throat. Sure they will find out if there is a trial.

There is no evidence that I have seen that shows his throat was cut or any other injuries caused by another person. There is plenty of speculation and wishful thinking of some people that for various reasons want it to be true. One woman on Facebook yesterday was stating that he had been dead less than 24 hours when found. That apparently proves that he was kidnapped and held for days. There is no way that his body would be that decomposed after such a short time frame yet this becomes another believed "fact". I am sure however that hundreds of people read her comments and a few will then repeat that as a fact.

Lots of news stories on this case so I have no clue which ones you may have read. I never saw NYPD deny the hold but said that it was not the cause if death. That may or may not be true.
You bring up a good point though because the NY coroner ruled it a homicide. So even though a police department claimed one thing, another government agency came up with a different conclusion.
In the Wright case we have the county sheriff, the DA, the Jefferson County coroner (who is from out of state and has no connection to this area), the Texas Rangers, the FBI, a second private autopsy hired by the family and the US Attorney's office under Eric Holder doing independent investigations and none have come up with evidence if a homicide.
In NY it took only the next step to say that one human killed another (even if justified). In the Wright case it has gone all the way up to Obama's Justice Department and they all ended up with the same conclusion.

*off topic sorry* What you know about what happened in Ferguson Missouri today? STL to be exact, and they rioting right now.

*off topic sorry* What you know about what happened in Ferguson Missouri today? STL to be exact, and they rioting right now.

I have been a Missouri police officer for the last week including today. Fortunately it is on the other side of the state.

I have read several news articles on the incident and all that I have found out is that there are no facts released other than an 18 year old is dead, a police officer killed him and the community says that the police have to be at fault.

I have been a Missouri police officer for the last week including today. Fortunately it is on the other side of the state.

I have read several news articles on the incident and all that I have found out is that there are no facts released other than an 18 year old is dead, a police officer killed him and the community says that the police have to be at fault.

That is all apparently the majority of the community need to hear.....anything else that does not fit their story or agenda will be a cover up.