Who is the top QB's for the upcoming season in setx???

In no particular order

Ky Walker               PN-G

Jaylon Henderson   Kingwood Park

Michael Jaquet        Bmt. Central

Cody Gaitan            Huffman

D.D. Jackson          Cleveland

Chase Rutledge       WO-S

Kendrick King         Hamshire-Fannett

Grayland Arnold      Kountze

Cade Huckaby        Hull-Daisetta

Jamikel Roberts      San Augustine

Reshod Williams     West Sabine

To name a few. ;)

In no particular order

Ky Walker PN-G
Jaylon Henderson Kingwood Park
Michael Jaquet Bmt. Central
Cody Gaitan Huffman
D.D. Jackson Cleveland
Chase Rutledge WO-S
Kendrick King Hamshire-Fannett
Grayland Arnold Kountze
Cade Huckaby Hull-Daisetta
Jamikel Roberts San Augustine
Reshod Williams West Sabine

To name a few. ;)

i forgot about the kid from KP. He should be a really good dual threat.

In no particular order

Ky Walker PN-G
Jaylon Henderson Kingwood Park
Michael Jaquet Bmt. Central
Cody Gaitan Huffman
D.D. Jackson Cleveland
Chase Rutledge WO-S
Kendrick King Hamshire-Fannett
Grayland Arnold Kountze
Cade Huckaby Hull-Daisetta
Jamikel Roberts San Augustine
Reshod Williams West Sabine

To name a few. ;)

That's a pretty solid list!

Jamikel Roberts of SA stats from last year

2400+ Passing yards and 37 tds
1000+ Rushing yards and 10 tds

Just shy of 3500 total yards and 47 tds as a junior

i forgot about the kid from KP. He should be a really good dual threat.

Kid has a strong arm,his soph year he was overthrowing alot of passes=#8 19-4a qb in stats 36-109=33%=544 yd=5 td,6 ints.2013 he was KWP & #5 pass qb in 19-4a=91-161=56.52%=1,062 yd=11td & 7 ints**He was #2 in 2013 rushing stats w/184-967=5.26 & only 6 tds.At Dayt=Baughman did not qb every game=duties shared w/McBride/Keener but finished the #3 19-4a qb in pass stats=157-292=53.77%=2,215 yds=13 tds &14 ints*Rushed 80 times=302=3.78=6 tds.Pretty good stats having not played qb before

IMO the best statistical qb will be
1. Timmy Ware(NC)- over 2000 passing yards and 1000 rushing yards as a sophomore at St. Pius X
2. Jaylon Henderson(KP)- had a 1000/1000 season last year as a junior and will most likely be a D1 safety even though he ready has FCS qb offers
3. Micheal Jaquet- D1 safety or receiver
4. Triston Cotton(Crosby)- played in 10 games last year and will probably have the 2nd best statistics in the 5a bi-district
5. Tristan Baughmann(Dayton)- he'll probably have over 300 attempts and has a good core to throw to.

*Baytown Lee's qb with TC's new coach could end up being the best statistical qb in 22-5a due to the fact they could be down a lot. Kid was killing it last year in a very tough district.

1. Timmy Ware(NC)- over 2000 passing yards and 1000 rushing yards as a sophomore at St. Pius X
2. Jaylon Henderson(KP)- had a 1000/1000 season last year as a junior and will most likely be a D1 safety even though he ready has FCS qb offers
4. Triston Cotton(Crosby)- played in 10 games last year and will probably have the 2nd best statistics in the 5a bi-district
5. Tristan Baughmann(Dayton)- he'll probably have over 300 attempts and has a good core to throw to.

*Baytown Lee's qb with TC's new coach could end up being the best statistical qb in 22-5a due to the fact they could be down a lot. Kid was killing it last year in a very tough district. Kid looks really good,Lee always has some atheletes.

Looking back thru my notes T.Baughman (Dayt)didn't start @qb till game #4 @Crosby.He threw for 288 yds 2 tds.Keener qb'd vs Elkins then @Liv *K.McBride qb'd gm #3 vs New Caney

are you sure he didn't qb game 3 against NC. I know he didn't play against Porter. If you take away those 2 victories then he was 3-5 as a starter but I believe he got the win against NC. I think Tristan will have a good year though. If your stats are right I don't like seeing more Int's than Td's but I'm sure that will be different this year. I actually think the only way dayton has a good year is if he plays at a very high level which says a lot about his importance to the team. If he turns the ball over a lot dayton will not have the defense to beat descent teams.

*Baytown Lee's qb with TC's new coach could end up being the best statistical qb in 22-5a due to the fact they could be down a lot. Kid was killing it last year in a very tough district.

thats some big time numbers for the kid from st pius. They always have some big time talent at that school.

*Baytown Lee's qb with TC's new coach could end up being the best statistical qb in 22-5a due to the fact they could be down a lot. Kid was killing it last year in a very tough district. Kid looks really good,Lee always has some atheletes.

Now they're going to see what we have to deal with from our non-playoff teams typically. Lee is a carbon copy of Ozen and just got TC's of as a new head coach. Their qb will just be a junior but is good size as well as a track guy. I think they rushed for like 3000 yards as a team last year and averaged over 460 ypg in one of the toughest districts in the state. I wonder what the talk would be like over there if GCM and Lee made the playoffs?

are you sure he didn't qb game 3 against NC. I know he didn't play against Porter. If you take away those 2 victories then he was 3-5 as a starter but I believe he got the win against NC. I think Tristan will have a good year though. If your stats are right I don't like seeing more Int's than Td's but I'm sure that will be different this year. I actually think the only way dayton has a good year is if he plays at a very high level which says a lot about his importance to the team. If he turns the ball over a lot dayton will not have the defense to beat descent teams.

My bad he did play some qb,he threw for 72 yds 2 tds & 2 ints.We won 46-7