Texas

king

If all 5 conference champions from the power 5 go undefeated, who gets left out of the playoff?

Strength of conference will be a big factor in determining who gets selected for a playoff.

Don't worry, A&M will not be in that discussion.  Go ahead and get away for the weekend with your wife for the anniversary.  It will be a much better long term investment that queering the deal to stay home and watch the Agg's  Catch the LU massacre next weekend!!

No I've been here all along - just have a hard time with anyone that "self Proclaims" themself anything. Got tired of the smack talk.

Don't worry GMCPats - Texas wins their opener big - and Charlie Strong makes a statement. True test will come later in the schedule.

I agree - the ucla game could be ugly.

All joking aside (and you know I like to bust aggy b***s), this could easily turn into a nightmare season for us. An above average QB with a glass jaw...NO viable backup... The defense should be much improved but you can't win without some kind of threat at signal caller. Strong has his work cut out for him.

No I've been here all along - just have a hard time with anyone that "self Proclaims" themself anything.  Got tired of the smack talk.

Don't worry GMCPats - Texas wins their opener big - and Charlie Strong makes a statement.  True test will come later in the schedule.

You should understand.

I'm just like all the other experts who post on this forum. I'm just letting you know my background.

You can follow me on tweeter, if you like.