Hobby Lobby

stevenash

Big Girl, I still believe I am right about the 14 hourly wage for any full time employee.  I have a great idea.  Why don't you call the manager of the Beaumont store and ask him what the minimum wage is for all full time employees.  Then I will do the same and we can compare notes.

If anyone is so stupid that they cant get by with 1 of the 16 birth controls they offer they should be put down but very humanly so's not to hurt the feelings of those that are against the death penalty but are  all for killing babies! And if they cant afford it tuff its not my responsibility to pay so someone can sustain their sex lives with out consequences! 

Women do not want people to tell them what to do with their body but they want someone else to pay when they screw up. Seems logical. By a freaking box of condoms and keep them in your purse if you want to whore around. Pretty simple. If you cannot afford it then sounds like you cannot afford to have sex. 

^^^^^ I nominate this for post of the year...........you go akifan ^^^^^

Also, I find it funny so many libs are loosing their mind over the TT cheerleader posting pics of safari kills she has made......LEGALLY. But aborting a human life is just dandy.

This is the problem, it is bigger then the birthcontrol issue. Religious organizations are exempt from paying for them. You have this company whose CEO and board of directors decide it's against their religious beliefs to pay for birthcontrol pills. What happens if exxon mobile's board of directors and ceo are Jehovah's witnesses and they decide not to cover blood transfusions, they had the insurance company write an exclusion. This could have a snowball effect

Hobby Lobby pays for birth control pills...plain and simple.

http://www.snopes.com/politics/medical/hobbylobby.asp

From the article:

"The petition is misleading. It makes it seem as if Hobby Lobby is seeking to exclude birth control from its health plan all together. That's just not true. The Green family and Hobby Lobby do not have any religious objection to birth control per se. Their plans have covered preventive contraceptives and will continue to do so," Duncan said. 

"What Hobby Lobby objects to and the reason they sued is because the HHS mandate forces Hobby Lobby to include a specific kind of drug," he explained. 

The drugs are called Plan B and Levonelle, otherwise known as "the morning-after pill" and "the week-after pill." 

What about women who need birth control pills due to health condtions like menorrhagia and polycystic ovarian disease? Does Hobby Lobby still pay for vasectomies?

It is covered. Day after pills do not treat those conditions. The bottom line is we live in a country where people are free to make life changing choices. I am all for that, but if you make choices that lead to an unwanted condition then it is on you. Not your employer. Not the taxpayer. Did Hobby Lobby stop paying for tubal ligation? No, so why you dragging a vasectomy into the conversation? 

This is the problem, it is bigger then the birthcontrol issue. Religious organizations are exempt from paying for them. You have this company whose CEO and board of directors decide it's against their religious beliefs to pay for birthcontrol pills. What happens if exxon mobile's board of directors and ceo are Jehovah's witnesses and they decide not to cover blood transfusions, they had the insurance company write an exclusion. This could have a snowball effect

nm. 

Why in the eorld would they exclude the morning after pill? That is not an abortion pill. I think that is what hobby lobby originally said but they sneaked in additional contraceptive s

In my opinion it is because at some point personal responsibility has to be accounted for. Your employer is not legally or morally responsible for covering your mistakes. My insurance does not cover lap band surgery. Should I be pissed if I decide to eat 15 cheeseburgers a day? I know that is off the topic of religious views but it is still the same ideal. My employer is not responsible for my personal choices. 

Why in the eorld would they exclude the morning after pill? That is not an abortion pill. I think that is what hobby lobby originally said but they sneaked in additional contraceptive s

Oh well...if you work at Hobby Lobby and need a morning after pill, you'll have to buy it yourself.

What is this world coming to...you have to buy it YOURSELF!

It's a shame that is becoming such an "oppressive" concept.

No. An egg and the sperm have to unite. This prevents that from happening just like birth control pills and high doses of vitamin c

During the process of getting so many degrees, where did you learn that the egg and sperm unite? You have admitted that when this happens, human life is formed. That is the main argument for a lot of liberals. So, if united and life is formed, where does the fertilized egg head for implantation? And what does the "morning after pill" do at this site?

Obama fixed it. Insurance companies can directly offer free contraceptive s to hobby lobby employees at no cost to hobby lobby. They are more than happy to do it, because it is cheaper to pay for contraception then it is to pay for deliveries especially if there are complications. $50 compared to $20000. It is a no brainer.