Dayton Broncos

Does anyone from Liberty County know why it's still showing this kid as a Dayton "commit". I thought the AD wouldn't sign off on the transfer? Y'all keeping secrets down 90?

http://247sports.com/Player/Tyrus-Williams-53430

"

Ten freshmen to watch in Texas

From that same website was done on March 18th.... Probably just hasn't been updated yet.   No need to get worried.. 

And it was my understanding the UIL wouldn't sign off on it.

"

Ten freshmen to watch in Texas

From that same website was done on March 18th.... Probably just hasn't been updated yet.   No need to get worried.. 

And it was my understanding the UIL wouldn't sign off on it.

If I worked for the UIL, I might have a problem with a high school athlete "committing" to any high school.  Just saying.

If I worked for the UIL, I might have a problem with a high school athlete "committing" to any high school.  Just saying.

He wasn't "commiting" to the high school. He wanted to play in Dayton But I think he lives in Liberty. Thus the reason the UIL would not sign off on it.  Don't know why coug8bronco used that word... 

I was saying that humorously, he didn't commit. He tried to make a business decision like kids when they do commit though.

Just in this district over the last couple of years Crosby has had a rb transfer in, Porter had their qb transfer to Ike, King had their qb to transfer to Atascosita and NS's backup rb transfer in, New Caney had a stud qb transfer in, Jeffery transferred from King to SC, and numerous non-skill position transfers. Now this kid tries to go from Liberty to Dayton? Thats why I said "commit", the decisions being made now are eerily similar to the one they'll make in a couple years.

Does anyone from Liberty County know why it's still showing this kid as a Dayton "commit". I thought the AD wouldn't sign off on the transfer? Y'all keeping secrets down 90?

http://247sports.com/Player/Tyrus-Williams-53430

No secrets down hiway 90,Lib won 27 games the past 7 yrs :rolleyes: Why transfer from Dayt to Lib to start with,when kiddos are leaving Lib to play @HD :rolleyes:

Tyrus actually played in Dayton his 8th grade year and moved to Liberty his freshman. Believe he lives with his Dad in Dayton. He was playin on my sons AAU team but hurt his ankle so has been in a boot for a bit. He cant played Vasity this season or untill Jan 1st is what I was told.

dayton lost a ton of talent of their 2016 class with Jones and Deangelo moving. Nice to see they will have a kid actually move in. 2015 dayton will have a ton of talent particularly on the line. I think dayton will return all 5 offensive lineman next year and probably 2 of their 3 defensive lineman. Liltex did say it was the best freshman group he had seen and I'm sure he has seen plenty.

dayton lost a ton of talent of their 2016 class with Jones and Deangelo moving. Nice to see they will have a kid actually move in. 2015 dayton will have a ton of talent particularly on the line. I think dayton will return all 5 offensive lineman next year and probably 2 of their 3 defensive lineman. Liltex did say it was the best freshman group he had seen and I'm sure he has seen plenty.

I know somebody that might not play this year...he would replace one of those LB positions!!