Dayton Broncos

Been seeing a pretty good turn out for summer conditioning. Dayton should have good size on the offensive line and probably no seniors starting on oline which should be great for next year. I think defense will be young and pieced together at least on the dline and linebackers. Also goes without saying but the receiver core should be excellent. Looks like Shaq might be the running back this year. He has good size and speed. I just hope dayton can run the ball a little this year.

Been seeing a pretty good turn out for summer conditioning. Dayton should have good size on the offensive line and probably no seniors starting on oline which should be great for next year. I think defense will be young and pieced together at least on the dline and linebackers. Also goes without saying but the receiver core should be excellent. Looks like Shaq might be the running back this year. He has good size and speed. I just hope dayton can run the ball a little this year.

That is good I heard shack is a good running back and I think chambers would benefit us more as a receiver than he did as a running back.

Returning 8 on defense,should be improved.The O returns 9 & may shatter some Bronco season records

i can name 5 starters lost on defense. Smith Jones Douglas Mcbride and Shaq moved to rb. Tamlin also played a lot on defense. Offense should be fine minus the turnovers. Sorry liltex this post was meant for Matt. One good thing about that offense liltex was referring to is all the offensive lineman will be back next year also.

Offense is going to be awesome, they're bigger faster stronger. Everyone keeps leaving out Chris Brown at linebacker to. Ive watched him at a few camps this summer and he is going to be a big factor on defense.

your right bellbiz brown is a good athlete. I know he has been playing 3tech and linebacker. Both positions are lean so he should help a lot.

Cant wait to see the Broncos in person at annual scrimmage in a few weeks.  Always a good early test for both teams.  If you've never been to Henry Winston Stadium and as you get closer you start thinking "It cant possibly be back here"  dont worry it is.  I think it will probably be the smallest stadium in 6A next year.

i can name 5 starters lost on defense. Smith Jones Douglas Mcbride and Shaq moved to rb. Tamlin also played a lot on defense. Offense should be fine minus the turnovers. Sorry liltex this post was meant for Matt. One good thing about that offense liltex was referring to is all the offensive lineman will be back next year also.

I'm only posting what Dayt staff reported to DCTF mag 8/9 return.Vype reported 9/9.Every post you seem to challege what's been posted by Dayt supporters & you give off some negativity on a regular basis.Don't send me PM's I want to hear people thinking positive thoughts.Sometimes I wonder if you're not A BH transplant

I'm only posting what Dayt staff reported to DCTF mag 8/9 return.Vype reported 9/9.Every post you seem to challege what's been posted by Dayt supporters & you give off some negativity on a regular basis.Don't send me PM's I want to hear people thinking positive thoughts.Sometimes I wonder if you're not A BH transplant

simply stating facts. Sorry if your offended. If Douglas mcbride jones smith and shaq did not start on defense then I apologize . If they did then DC and Vype are wrong about returning starters. Oh yeah and the bh transplant was a little low.