republican lie dies

Big girl

It is amazing the amount of statistics and government studies and polls there are that prove or disprove that either the democrats, or the republicans, or the house of representatives, or the president, or the senate is right, wrong, at fault, or who knows what else.

The problem is : None of them, democrat or republican; senator, congressman, or president gives a rat's rear end about any of you, the country, or anything but themself.
You argue back and forth, spew statistics Back and forth to prove your point or disprove the other point. But never on this board with complete opposite opinions and thousands of statistics quoted has anyone ever been wrong.
This is the exact same thing that our government does. That is why we are in the mess we are in.

Until we go back to a country run by citizens that are elected to do a job, and then do what they were elected to do, are honest with each other and us, and have not chosen a career in politics because they know they can say anything to get elected, then just say the right things and sit back and watch while we argue if they are good or bad.
Republicans aren't always wrong, neither are democrats. Obama isn't always right, or wrong. Neither was Bush, Clinton, or Reagan.
Until we quit trying to win at politics and actually try to do the things that are legal, honest, and can be agreed on because they are a real solution to a real problem, we will all just keep chasing our tails. Meanwhile, the politicians, pollsters, lobbyists, and every other group that us sucking the life out of the country keep getting paid because it is someone else's fault that they voted for the wrong thief and liar.

It is amazing the amount of statistics and government studies and polls there are that prove or disprove that either the democrats, or the republicans, or the house of representatives, or the president, or the senate is right, wrong, at fault, or who knows what else.

The problem is : None of them, democrat or republican; senator, congressman, or president gives a rat's rear end about any of you, the country, or anything but themself.
You argue back and forth, spew statistics Back and forth to prove your point or disprove the other point. But never on this board with complete opposite opinions and thousands of statistics quoted has anyone ever been wrong.
This is the exact same thing that our government does. That is why we are in the mess we are in.

Until we go back to a country run by citizens that are elected to do a job, and then do what they were elected to do, are honest with each other and us, and have not chosen a career in politics because they know they can say anything to get elected, then just say the right things and sit back and watch while we argue if they are good or bad.
Republicans aren't always wrong, neither are democrats. Obama isn't always right, or wrong. Neither was Bush, Clinton, or Reagan.
Until we quit trying to win at politics and actually try to do the things that are legal, honest, and can be agreed on because they are a real solution to a real problem, we will all just keep chasing our tails. Meanwhile, the politicians, pollsters, lobbyists, and every other group that us sucking the life out of the country keep getting paid because it is someone else's fault that they voted for the wrong thief and liar.

Good post...term limits.

Bush left office with 40% viewing him favorably and 59% unfavorably in January 2009.

That worsened to 35% favorable and 63% unfavorable in March 2009, but his favorable rating recovered to the mid-40% range by 2010.

The June 1-4 poll shows further improvement in Americans' ratings of Bush, which had not been more positive than negative since April 2005. Prior to then, Americans had always viewed Bush more favorably than unfavorably, including an 87% favorable rating in November 2001 after the 9/11 terrorist attacks. That is one percentage point below the all-time high Gallup has measured for any public figure, shared by Colin Powell (2002) and Tiger Woods (2000).

http://www.gallup.com/poll/163022/former-president-george-bush-image-ratings-improve.aspx

George W. Bush’s approval rating just hit a 7-year high.

Almost as many people (47 percent) approve of how Bush handled his eight years in office as disapprove (50 percent), according to a new Washington Post-ABC News poll. That's the highest approval rating for Bush since December 2005.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/the-fix/wp/2013/04/23/george-w-bushs-approval-rating-just-hit-a-7-year-high-heres-how/

Bush left office with 40% viewing him favorably and 59% unfavorably in January 2009.

That worsened to 35% favorable and 63% unfavorable in March 2009, but his favorable rating recovered to the mid-40% range by 2010.

The June 1-4 poll shows further improvement in Americans' ratings of Bush, which had not been more positive than negative since April 2005. Prior to then, Americans had always viewed Bush more favorably than unfavorably, including an 87% favorable rating in November 2001 after the 9/11 terrorist attacks. That is one percentage point below the all-time high Gallup has measured for any public figure, shared by Colin Powell (2002) and Tiger Woods (2000).

http://www.gallup.com/poll/163022/former-president-george-bush-image-ratings-improve.aspx

George W. Bush’s approval rating just hit a 7-year high.

Almost as many people (47 percent) approve of how Bush handled his eight years in office as disapprove (50 percent), according to a new Washington Post-ABC News poll. That's the highest approval rating for Bush since December 2005.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/the-fix/wp/2013/04/23/george-w-bushs-approval-rating-just-hit-a-7-year-high-heres-how/

:)

https://www.google.com/search?q=miss+me+yet+bush&rlz=1C1CHFX_enUS563US563&espv=2&tbm=isch&imgil=8jqjznF1AfAgcM%253A%253Bhttps%253A%252F%252Fencrypted-tbn3.gstatic.com%252Fimages%253Fq%253Dtbn%253AANd9GcS02LBp287bP4332vzaCVVuRMd59fW-zukrzGvfgviH_cpViNmG%253B560%253B421%253B29wfODpW0eAuUM%253Bhttp%25253A%25252F%25252Fwww.huffingtonpost.com%25252F2010%25252F02%25252F08%25252Fbush-billboard-looms-over_n_454056.html&source=iu&usg=__Di3BXw_0Hhl-HXnpmPutCx-ZUt4%3D&sa=X&ei=kqKxU8GMOMaKqAbs34G4Dg&ved=0CCoQ9QEwAQ&biw=1920&bih=979#facrc=_&imgdii=_&imgrc=gElT3zWENS7SPM%253A%3B-u7p0GRQQNI2vM%3Bhttp%253A%252F%252Fdinarvets.com%252Fforums%252Fuploads%252Fgallery%252Falbum_950%252Fgallery_37551_950_6770.jpg%3Bhttp%253A%252F%252Fdinarvets.com%252Fforums%252Findex.php%253F%252Fgallery%252Fimage%252F3833-george-bush-miss-me-yet%252F%3B576%3B433

Yes, I was.  But if my memory is correct, Mr. Bush decided to reach across the aisle and compromise with the other side. It was probably a mistake, but he  negotiated( example of leadership) with Tip ONeill who had promised $3 of expenditure reductions for every $1 of tax hike.  Sadly, the tax hike took place and the expenditure reductions did not.  Now that I have answered that question, why are you not outraged about the following:

Pass my stimulus program and the debt will be cut in half by the end of my first term.

Pass my stimulus program and unemployment will be at 5.5% at the end of my first term.

I will go through the budget, line by line, with a scalpel.

My stimulus program will provide thousands of shovel ready jobs.

I will have the most transparent administration in history.

I am focused like a laser on creating jobs.

It was a spontaneous riot about a video.

I will put an end to politics that "breeds division, confllict and cyncism.

I will restore trust in government.

The public will have 5 days to look at every bill than lands on my desk.

Whistle blowers will be protected in my administration.

I will build a 21st Century VA

If you like your doctor/healtcare plan, you can keep it.

You answered absolutely nothing regarding my question.  You ignored it.  So I will ask again, even though you will ignore it again and then claim that you answered it.

Were you outraged when Mr. Obama said the following:

Pass my stimulus program and the debt will be cut in half by the end of my first term.

Pass my stimulus program and unemployment will be at 5.5% at the end of my first term.

I will go through the budget, line by line, with a scalpel.

My stimulus program will provide thousands of shovel ready jobs.

I will have the most transparent administration in history.

I am focused like a laser on creating jobs.

It was a spontaneous riot about a video.

I will put an end to politics that "breeds division, conflict, and cynicism"

I will restore trust in government.

The public will have 5 days to look at every bill that lands on my desk.

Whistle Blowers will be protected in my administration.

I will built a 21st Century VA.

If you like you doctor/healthcare plan, you can keep it.

If you aren't going to answer again, that's fine.  But I am one of a very few who will continue playing your game with you.  You may run out of options as far as being acknowledged goes.

"No new taxes". Steve were you outraged when Bush 1 said this and subsequently raised taxes?

I was outraged.  This cost him his re-election.  Bush 1 was not a conservative.  All he had to do was follow Reagan's lead.  But, as MODERATES usually do they screw it up...

Please do.  If I were a betting man, she is the odds on favorite.  Could she lose?  Sure.  If she wins will you guys spend hours a week lamenting how she is ruining this country?  Without question.

As for the point I was making, when someone makes a point that W. is a political pariah, you bring up Clinton.  Which is why I brought up the entertainment value of this board.  One was extremely popular (even after his indiscretion and the copious amounts of cash the fiscally responsible GOP'ers spent on their ensuing crusade) and continues to be.  The other one left office with one of the lowest approval in history.  I am sure you know which is which ;)

Smitty, as for low information voters, it's amazing that is your belief (well, not really).  You two seem to cling to "it's the un-informed" or "it's those lazy, deadbeat, looking for free stuff" voters who have elected Obama and vote Democrat in general.  Yet, if you look at the states with the worst public education systems and most poverty, the majority of those are red states.  Hmmmmmmmmmmmmm......

What would you call voters that voted for a an empty suited, non-qualified community organizer?   The media would not vet him because they knew he really had nothing to offer other than the old Democratic playbook of scare tactics and to gain more government control.  Seriously, who in their right mind would believe obamacare was actually gonna cost less??  Show me where anything government has done has been efficient and cost less than they said it would??  So, really, I'm being generous in my phrasing of "Low Information Voters!".    ;)