CNBC announces its 5 top states for Business

stevenash

1.  Georgia   2. Texas ( sorry, Big Girl) 3. Utah  4. Nebraska  5.  North Carolina

Would anyone care to guess how many of these states have Democrat Governors?

Would anyone care to guess how many of these states voted for Mr. Obama?

That's one of our problems in this country...too many guessers, not enough knowers.

You would think this would interest someone enough to find out why, but it probably won't.

You and I both know the answer as do many other people.  To me, its just a very sad day when your political loyalty over rides your common sense and you just pretend these type of situations do not exist.  So many now vote not based on what they think would benefit the country the most but on who promises them the most personally..  If this was posted two years ago, we would get a lot of the "its Bush's fault" responses, but that one (which never was credible) makes one look too silly to use anymore.  I guess the default issue nowadays is that Mr. Obama "cares" more about the common man, the little guy while anyone who opposes him is too wealthy and too out of touch with what the common man is experiening.  I think the common man would very much like a job but we have indoctrinated him to believe and accept that if the government can't provide that job, it will give him an income anyway.

I decided to  also look up who were the bottom 5 states.  They are Connecticut, Alaska, Rhode Island, West Virginia, and Hawaii.  I was mildly surprised to find only 4 of 5 instead of 5 of 5 had Democrat Governors.  Lets see, now.  Top five states all have Republican Governors and bottom 5 states have 80% governors who are Democrats.  Does it take any intellect at all to draw a conclusion here?

I decided to also look up who were the bottom 5 states. They are Connecticut, Alaska, Rhode Island, West Virginia, and Hawaii. I was mildly surprised to find only 4 of 5 instead of 5 of 5 had Democrat Governors. Lets see, now. Top five states all have Republican Governors and bottom 5 states have 80% governors who are Democrats. Does it take any intellect at all to draw a conclusion here?

Intellect is often not applied in these conclusions.