Abram Smith RB (Soon to be Junior at Abilene High)

This is the kid I told a couple of you about (as a Freshman on varsity), short clips but he'll have more, went to the Bama camp and impressed Saban, he will be one of the top 3 RBs to come out of West Texas IMO if he stays healthy. His acceleration is crazy to be this young.

http://youtu.be/UXogrYyngkU

http://youtu.be/3eOVJxX1snU

Kid looks like he has a bright future. We will take him in under our wings lol. Can see big things coming from him.

he's in elite company being as a freshman starter, Coach Warren doesn't really like putting freshmen on varsity, especially on the offensive side of the ball.

Man that kid has some burners!!!!!

His acceleration is what got me, Herschel Sims (former Abilene RB) who I think is the best to ever come out of West Tx didnt have that at this kids age, hopefully he puts on some more weight and stays healthy, he's put on about 10-15 pounds over the offseason (right at 190lbs now)

His acceleration is what got me, Herschel Sims (former Abilene RB) who I think is the best to ever come out of West Tx didnt have that at this kids age, hopefully he puts on some more weight and stays healthy, he's put on about 10-15 pounds over the offseason (right at 190lbs now)

I agree. Kid has an extra gear. I would have to rank Cedric Benson as the best Rb to come out of west Texas though. Although Smash Williams was pretty good too ;)

I agree. Kid has an extra gear. I would have to rank Cedric Benson as the best Rb to come out of west Texas though. Although Smash Williams was pretty good too ;)

Id take Riggins over Smash. ;)  :D

Hopefully A-High develops this thing called a Defense this yr so Smith along with the rest of the potent O doesnt get over-worked.

Absolutely. BG just lost a lot of cred. Smash went to Aggieland. Rig went to made up college. So obviously Smash > Riggins.
Now if we're talking who you'd rather drink a beer with...

Absolutely. BG just lost a lot of cred. Smash went to Aggieland. Rig went to made up college. So obviously Smash > Riggins.
Now if we're talking who you'd rather drink a beer with...

Rig was a rebel and still played lol

Smash was too cocky for my liking. ;) plus he got caught with Tyra. Cmon man lol.

Rig was a rebel and still played lol

Smash was too cocky for my liking. ;) plus he got caught with Tyra. Cmon man lol.

You make your pic base on who you like. I make my pic based on who is better. Do I like the character Tim Riggins? He'll yeah I do! Best character on that show. But skill wise. Smash is the better back.

Sorry I'm a little obsessed with that tv show......

Ablilene has produced some straight running studs!