What will the SETX football landscape look like in 20 years?

HDBobcat55 we keep Daisetta folks laughing? shoot y'all killing us with the way y'all think lmao. Daisetta,TX is like a whole different world of it's own. Maybe if your schools shut down your kids will learn civilization and how the world is now instead of portraying the 1970's

HDBobcat55 we keep Daisetta folks laughing? shoot y'all killing us with the way y'all think lmao. Daisetta,TX is like a whole different world of it's own. Maybe if your schools shut down your kids will learn civilization and how the world is now instead of portraying the 1970's

lol, and maybe one day Liberty will actually be a decent football program... LMAO

HDBobcat55 The football program doesn't proably have a state title like the 1979 team, but kids in Liberty have a way better perspective in life and also seek better opportunity after high school. Instead of staying in Daisetta and working on the rig or pipeline. HD will and forever will be always stay and cherish the old glory days, because there isn't nothing else to do.

HDBobcat55 The football program doesn't proably have a state title like the 1979 team, but kids in Liberty have a way better perspective in life and also seek better opportunity after high school. Instead of staying in Daisetta and working on the rig or pipeline. HD will and forever will be always stay and cherish the old glory days, because there isn't nothing else to do.

So you just labeled all HD folks as rig or pipeline hard workers. lol, your funny, heck I know HD folks that have pretty nice Management jobs in the Petrochemical Industry. I'm one of them. Also, if you look around Liberty you will see lots of HD folks with leading roles in that town. I will go out on a limb and say HD folks are more established in major professional roles compared to Liberty folks.

Kicker you see this

http://therecordlive.com/2014/07/08/fastest-growing-area-of-the-county-is-in-the-country/

First i have seen of the article. Interesting and true. Put it this way, i have 2 people I know that are about to close on houses off of 1442. Its going to get bigger and bigger. I hope Patterson and OISD are watching all this. Like I said, larger infrastructure needed. 1442 would be a perfect spot for a new HS.

So you just labeled all HD folks as rig or pipeline hard workers. lol, your funny, heck I know HD folks that have pretty nice Management jobs in the Petrochemical Industry. I'm one of them. Also, if you look around Liberty you will see lots of HD folks with leading roles in that town. I will go out on a limb and say HD folks are more established in major professional roles compared to Liberty folks.

Liberty has won more games than HD since 1990.

And....aren't 3 of HD's "4 horsemen" Liberty kids? I know that none of those 4 "studs" are HD kids...but I'm pretty sure I heard 3 of them are Liberty kids.

HDBobcat55 that's because many people in Liberty venture off into the world with several careers other than in the oil industry. We the people in Liberty go out and see the world instead of being comfortable in Liberty County. For you FYI Hull-Daisetta could never beat Liberty now, in your time or mine. We eat Bobcats for lunch son!!!

HDBobcat55 that's because many people in Liberty venture off into the world with several careers other than in the oil industry. We the people in Liberty go out and see the world instead of being comfortable in Liberty County. For you FYI Hull-Daisetta could never beat Liberty now, in your time or mine. We eat Bobcats for lunch son!!!

lol! Yall even got a football team? HD done pretty well against Liberty in the past, 15-10-2 in HD favor. I know several HD teams in the 90's that had the Broussards, Mitchells, Slacks and LaChappelle's that would have beat bigger Liberty. Also SOME 2000 teams HD had with the TJ Walker, Juan Gamez and later Aaron Cook.

Liberty has won more games than HD since 1990.

And....aren't 3 of HD's "4 horsemen" Liberty kids? I know that none of those 4 "studs" are HD kids...but I'm pretty sure I heard 3 of them are Liberty kids.

HD has way more wins since 1990. And the 2 kids that went to Liberty, their family is from Raywood, both kids parents are HD alumnus.

Wrong Back2swag, the class of 98' didn't have around 100, it had 69 students and this years graduating class had 70. I'm sure the enrollment for the high school is smaller but not by much.

NewtonNation there has been a steady drop in high school numbers. Comparing one graduating class size to another doesn't accurately reflect the overall numbers. Starting back at the first state champion years until now, the school system has lost almost 33% of high school enrollment numbers. Now you are correct about the UIL numbers shifting, but they have done that for years also. I believe in 1998 when Newton won state in 3A DII, the Eagles were the 5th smallest school in all of 3A. In other words, barely made it into 3A. The trend of losing numbers appears to be continuing. The numbers of high school students drops 3 to 4 kids a year. I talked to the Superintendent last your, Mr. Terry, about this very topic and he verified this was accurate. I prefer to use the Barbay attitude that it don't matter. We will line up against any challenger, any time, even if we have to play in a cow pasture!!! LOL

HDBobcat55 we are talking about Liberty vs. Daisetta playing each other not more wins than the other. Your obviously beating around the question. I guess that's HD High School Education for you. They probably live in Raywood now, but HD still got the 2 student athletes from Liberty.

HDBobcat55 we are talking about Liberty vs. Daisetta playing each other not more wins than the other. Your obviously beating around the question. I guess that's HD High School Education for you. They probably live in Raywood now, but HD still got the 2 student athletes from Liberty.

I'm no mathematician... But according to this website http://texashighschoolfootballhistory.com/won-loss_records.html

Liberty has 144 wins since 1990. And HD has 139.

NewtonNation there has been a steady drop in high school numbers. Comparing one graduating class size to another doesn't accurately reflect the overall numbers. Starting back at the first state champion years until now, the school system has lost almost 33% of high school enrollment numbers. Now you are correct about the UIL numbers shifting, but they have done that for years also. I believe in 1998 when Newton won state in 3A DII, the Eagles were the 5th smallest school in all of 3A. In other words, barely made it into 3A. The trend of losing numbers appears to be continuing. The numbers of high school students drops 3 to 4 kids a year. I talked to the Superintendent last your, Mr. Terry, about this very topic and he verified this was accurate. I prefer to use the Barbay attitude that it don't matter. We will line up against any challenger, any time, even if we have to play in a cow pasture!!! LOL

I'm with you Champ!

Lonestar Football has HD at 169 wins since 1990... my HD education says that beats 144 lol.

I don't know if you're naive...or just retarded. Click on this site

http://lonestarfootball.net/team.asp?T=1611

And count the number of wins next to each year starting at 1990 and add them up. You will obviously need a calculator. It's apparent that HD math didn't do you any justice.

According to LONE STAR FOOTBALL...HD has 138 wins since 1990.