Tell The Whole World!!!!!

Guest bleed orange

Guest bleed orange

Ladytiger_balla can flat out sing. She has a beautiful voice. Believe me she can take it to the next level. Incase anyone is wondering, she sang the national anthem at the orangefield/silsbee game last night. She is probably bashful and did not want to write this but I can't help it, she is that good. Don't give up on your dream girl. I believe in you. I have been watching American Idol the last two nights and she would be going to Hollywood.

Whoa! I appreciate the post, I really do!  ;D ..Nah, I didn't want to post anything on here about my singing, I didn't want to sound all conceited, as some would say.Speaking of American Idol, I was going to go for it last year when they were in Beaumont, but I decided not to.I most likely will next year though.But all in all, thanks for compliment/post.I really must thank you. :)

I hear this young lady sing the National Anthem every week and it just gets better and better.  Every time she finishes singing I give her a hug and let her know how proud I am of her.  She has represented the Silsbee Lady Tigers well. 

Keep up the good work, LadyTigers_BALLIN!

Thanks to the Orangefield people for giving her credit for her beautiful voice.  And she doesn't play a bad game of basketball either! 

How did you hurt yourself?

I really think you should think about going on american idol next year!!!

Oh when we were playing Orangefield I came down on my shot wrong and i cracked my ankle..and it's swollen VERY BADLY..Now I officially have a hard cast on and i will have it on for 3 weeks. All in all, I'm good.Also, I'm actually considering going on to American Idol one of these days.. 

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    cfbswami
    Newest Member
    cfbswami