obama Breaks Another Law?

smitty

http://pjmedia.com/tatler/2014/06/02/did-obamas-taliban-swap-break-the-law-democrat-law-prof-says/
this comes from cnn so dont holler fox news!
YObama just put 5 bad guys back on the battlefield!

He obviously broke the law here...don't think he cares.

These guys are rock stars in the terrorism world and will return to it and the result will be more lives lost as a direct result.

The "war" in Afghanistan will be over in late 2014. PoW have to be released at the conclusion of a war so these guys would've been released later in the year anyway. Our soldier's health is deteriorating so president obama wanted to secure his release now. He was afraid that the Taliban would not comply later. The usa has a policy that states thst no soldier will be left behind. How do you guys feel about reagan trading missiles to Iran to obtain the release of prisioners?

The "war" in Afghanistan will be over in late 2014. PoW have to be released at the conclusion of a war so these guys would've been released later in the year anyway. Our soldier's health is deteriorating so president obama wanted to secure his release now. He was afraid that the Taliban would not comply later. The usa has a policy that states thst no soldier will be left behind. How do you guys feel about reagan trading missiles to Iran to obtain the release of prisioners?

These guys are not POWs.  When a war is over the POWs that were held so they could not fight while the conflict is on going are released because there is nothing to fight over.

They don't fight for any flag and their enemy is the US and Israel...they are terrorists and the "war" will never be over for them.

They will fight until they are eliminated or the "infidels" are eliminated.

In your and Obama's world the terrorists will go home and like us because we have been reasonable with them...wrong...these guys will be plotting to kill Americans again real soon.

And how do you feel about President Trumans decision to send troops to Korea on June 27,1950? Or was that so long ago that it really has no bearing on today ( just like all of your Reagan examples)

And how do you feel about President Trumans decision to send troops to Korea on June 27,1950? Or was that so long ago that it really has no bearing on today ( just like all of your Reagan examples)

this was an unconventional war. A war on terror (the taliban and al-Qaeda)so yes they are prisioners of war. George bush released 340 detainees from Guantanamo bay. What do you think about that?. I wasnt around in 1950 so I cant answer your question, but I will fo some research

this was an unconventional war. A war on terror (the taliban and al-Qaeda)so yes they are prisioners of war. George bush released 340 detainees from Guantanamo bay. What do you think about that?. I wasnt around in 1950 so I cant answer your question, but I will fo some research

I think you missed the point. Whatever happened 50 years ago, or 30 years ago, has no bearing on what is happening today. I am not declaring this exchange to be right or wrong and have mixed feelings about it. If you want to keep comparing things on a historical basis, I will simply ask you why the National debt is 70% higher than it has ever been under this President?

I think you missed the point. Whatever happened 50 years ago, or 30 years ago, has no bearing on what is happening today. I am not declaring this exchange to be right or wrong and have mixed feelings about it. If you want to keep comparing things on a historical basis, I will simply ask you why the National debt is 70% higher than it has ever been under this President?

it is not. People who are on fox news might say that.

Oh YES it is and without a doubt. Any idiot can research it and verify it. I know how helpless it feels when you cant find a site that will dispute it but I thought you could do something better than just lie about what you discovered when you tried to find data to the contrary.

Why would he apologize?  He ALLOWED these 5 top level terrorist to be released!!  Again -- it's not about what's good for American.  Remember -- he said he wanted to "fundamentally change America" before the first election.   He has always believed that America has been the problem at home, and abroad.  I think people are coming that sad conclusion.  He's even got democrats scratching their heads over releasing these 5 hardened terrorist. 

Its incredible that you will boldly lie about something and then wonder if people disagree with you due to racism.

Let me help you.

When Obama took office, the national debt was 10 trillion ( undeniable and quite easy to document.

Today it is hovering near 17 trillion ( also undeniable and quite easy to document.

Could you please calculate the percentage increase represented by a change of 7 trillion versus the base amount of 10 trillion?  ( I am assuming you are capable of this because you have told us many times about your education background)