Brenham vs George Ranch-Regional Final

Not at all, was a 1 run ball game between two good teams. What I expected......

honestly it was a must win cause I know Brenham will do work in there hometown. Taking youre kid out might have seemed right at the time but it wasn't. Solid arm and great off the mound skills. GR prob hasn't seen the last of him this series.

honestly it was a must win cause I know Brenham will do work in there hometown. Taking youre kid out might have seemed right at the time but it wasn't. Solid arm and great off the mound skills. GR prob hasn't seen the last of him this series.

My kid wasn't pitching.

Inequality of the series...

Brenham's pitching talent < George Ranch hitting talent

After the first Brenham pitcher shut down GRHS for 4 innings, Brenham pitching couldn't slow down the GR offense.

GRHS used only two pitchers.

Can't believe the volume of athletic teams going to state at GRHS this year.  This series could be the starting point of the regional force shifting from Brenham to GRHS.  Would love to see another GRHS vs Brenham Quarterfinals in football this November.
The BELIEVING theme is taking root, the kids love it, and so do the parents.

ps...  95% of my 9th grade Algebra students passed STAAR.  One of the highest percentages in LCISD.

Inequality of the series...

Brenham's pitching talent < George Ranch hitting talent

After the first Brenham pitcher shut down GRHS for 4 innings, Brenham pitching couldn't slow down the GR offense.

GRHS used only two pitchers.

Can't believe the volume of athletic teams going to state at GRHS this year.  This series could be the starting point of the regional force shifting from Brenham to GRHS.  Would love to see another GRHS vs Brenham Quarterfinals in football this November.
The BELIEVING theme is taking root, the kids love it, and so do the parents.

ps...  95% of my 9th grade Algebra students passed STAAR.  One of the highest percentages in LCISD.

Congrats on the STAAR results. Glad I don't teach a core course.

Will GR move up to 6A?

Great series. Brenham is a great program and they are still what George ranch strives to be. And unless GR learns to throw the ball consistently then Brenham will always win. GR talent on the football field is held back [offensively] back the coaching. Brenham has top of the line coaches and size. Unlike the football field size plays little part in the outcome of a baseball game. 

Congratulations to GR. They played better than we did and deserved to win. Good luck at State and I have a feeling this won't be the last time these two programs meet this far in the playoffs!! Great season Cubs and with all the returning starters for next year, we will give it a great run again!! CO CUBS!! KKD!!