Being Asked About Hillary Rodman Clinton...

smitty

Watch this video!  You will see why America is in the shape it is in today.  These "college students" are quick to answer one question.  But -- when it comes time to answer a substantive question, well, it gets ugly.   This will show you where their concerns are and where they are not!  And the "are not" part is why this country is sliding fast in to the abyss.  Electing hillary based on what these morons think is important, well, it would then be hard to stop the slide. 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Aw8WIia47WE#t=185

Sorry, but if it is not continuous, one still does not "know" what was edited.

that's kind of his point.  although i think common sense dictates that they show the answers that prove their point, while not showing (no matter how many there are) answers that do not support whatever point they are trying to make.

You must have been born in 2008, are you 6 yrs old?

I am quite a bit older than that and I too, would like an explanation.  Its real easy to throw out accusations with no basis but not quite as easy when someone asks you to explain.  If you are going to imply that the recession/financial crisis is to be credited to Mr. Bush, you dont understand the business cycle and have blindly accepted the theory that the Sub prime lending crisis ( which precipitated everything)is the fault of the President who was in office at  the time.  If you believe that, then surely you believe that the near doubling of the deficit ( which Mr. Obama said in 2008 was unpatriotic and unacceptable) the high unemployment rate and the weakest economic recovery since World War 2 are the fault of Mr. Obama

that's kind of his point.  although i think common sense dictates that they show the answers that prove their point, while not showing (no matter how many there are) answers that do not support whatever point they are trying to make.

Have you seen a lot of videos that arent, to some degree, edited?

Have you seen a lot of videos that arent, to some degree, edited?

this is a different type of editing, and if you can't tell the difference (of course you can) between these types of videos and videos that are edited for reasons other than portraying or stereotyping an entire group of people erroneously then I don't know how to explain it to you.