Famous Jameis

I can buy that he thought he was getting the "hook up" on the crab legs.

I understand that they were playing a stupid game when he stood on the table and shouted an obscene statement. 

The sticking point with me is the sexual assault allegations. I would have a tough time overlooking that.

He would not be my #1 pick.

I can buy that he thoght he was getting the "hook up" on the crab legs.

I understand that they were playing a stupid game when he stood on the table and shouted an obscene statement.

The sticking point with me is the sexual assault allegations. I would have a tough time overlooking that.

He would not be my #1 pick.

Allegations is the key word. Not enough evidence to bring to trial. Now, let's wait to file a civil lawsuit when the timing is right and this guy is going to be the number 1 pick. Seems suspicious to me.

Allegations is the key word. Not enough evidence to bring to trial. Now, let's wait to file a civil lawsuit when the timing is right and this guy is going to be the number 1 pick. Seems suspicious to me.

Maybe. You have to take into account where all this was taking place. Who has more "pull"? Famous Heisman Winner or some university co-ed?

Maybe. You have to take into account where all this was taking place. Who has more "pull"? Famous Heisman Winner or some university co-ed?

I agree with athletes get better treatment, but remember the rush to judgement in the Duke Lacrosse case. I also thought this was investigated once before he won the heisman. During the heisman voting, again at the code of ethics hearing, and now again in a civil court after he's the first pick.

• 2 weeks later...