Benghazi !

• 1 month later...

@cnnbrk: Watch live on CNN: Hillary Clinton says she's "very pleased" with the arrest of a key suspect in the Benghazi attack. http://cnn.it/1956TId

She would.  She needs this badly to protect her presidential run.  Maybe what you should ask is why did it take so long to arrest this guy!  I heard a report earlier today that they questioned this guy within a month of the incident.  I guess with his arrest the president can now say that he has beat back for good the terrorist threats from the the taliban/al queda!!!

She would.  She needs this badly to protect her presidential run.  Maybe what you should ask is why did it take so long to arrest this guy!  I heard a report earlier today that they questioned this guy within a month of the incident.  I guess with his arrest the president can now say that he has beat back for good the terrorist threats from the the taliban/al queda!!!

your really asking why it took a long time for a president to catch a terrorist.

I am upset with the capture. The s.o.b. shouldn't have lived in order to be captured. Obama will release him anyway. Maybe he can find another deserter to swap for.

Did obama have them read the terrorist his Miranda rights?  If so, that will tell if this is a smoke screen.  If he doesn't, then maybe he's serious.

From the article:

"I was trying to make sense of it," Clinton said, suggesting the intelligence community was responsible for making that connection.  

Despite her own apparent deliberations, the State Department put out a statement the night of Sept. 11 that cited "inflammatory material posted on the Internet." 

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2014/06/18/clinton-fox-news/