Uh, thanks, but no thanks

AggiesAreWe

Serious question: Would a person with almost 10 years of finance & accounting experience on the military side of the house have to have a Degree as well to apply for a financial position within BISD?

I think it would depend on how big of a position on the military side and how large was the money you dealt with. BISD is a very large business.......

With all the publicity, now would probably be a good time for someone with maybe some but not all the qualifications to apply and get looked at. After all, I don't see them waiting in line for this position......

But be careful, this could be a career starter or breaker depending.....

Serious question: Would a person with almost 10 years of finance & accounting experience on the military side of the house have to have a Degree as well to apply for a financial position within BISD?

I know there's an exception to the degree requirement for people with 10 years of experience doing the mafia's accounting, but I don't know about the military. Did you do any embezzlement?

I know there's an exception to the degree requirement for people with 10 years of experience doing the mafia's accounting, but I don't know about the military. Did you do any embezzlement?

Imma have to google embezzlement. :lol: