LCM Prom Bus busted by Kemah police

I am not looking forward to the teenage years for mine...  

So far so good with mine.....I took him fishing with one of his friends and Dad a few weeks ago....just the guys!  That was probably the most fun I have had with him. I think he matured a little bit and I think I learned a little bit. I hope we can keep close through his teens......

BigCam......Strong truthful words! No matter how well you raise them, things can go wrong.....

It is scandalous. There were adults present that were probably in on this. And now they all refuse to cooperate. TVC... Hippy, do you really not see the problem with this?

There were two adults present and they were both arrested. If you consider underage drinking a scandal, then you threshold of a scandal is fairly weak. Maybe we can toss jaywalking in there as a scandal.

What you call refusing to cooperate means someone isn't jumping up and proclaiming they are guilty. The last time I checked it, we had the Fifth Amendment of thr US Constitution that protected us against such "cooperation".

There were two adults present and they were both arrested. If you consider underage drinking a scandal, then you threshold of a scandal is fairly weak. Maybe we can toss jaywalking in there as a scandal.

What you call refusing to cooperate means someone isn't jumping up and proclaiming they are guilty. The last time I checked it, we had the Fifth Amendment of thr US Constitution that protected us against such "cooperation".

The ol' glass half empty half full rebuttal. Gotta love it. :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

So you never drank underage? You were a better kid than me.....

I never traveled on a bus just to drink underage where something may happen, like getting stopped by authorities, I found the comfort of home with family to make more sense, but thats just me though. ;)

Some will listen to the message, others will throw caution to the Wind.

Hey Hippy, I have a teenage daughter & she gives me the balance I need. We have 4 boys & 1 girl. Here's a funny story. We were getting ready for Church one Sunday morning(kids were very young) we were all dressed got into the car; almost drove off. We forgot our baby girl in the house. With All of the boys in tow, we didn't realize we were leaving our daughter Lol
Thank God she doesn't remember that.
Now she's a Freshman @ Ozen with her twin brother.

I never traveled on a bus just to drink underage where something may happen, like getting stopped by authorities, I found the comfort of home with family to make more sense, but thats just me though. ;)

I guess I was a rebel......Everclear was my drink of choice back in the day.....didn't need much, didn't smell strong and went with punch ;)

I turned out ok and no criminal record

I guess I was a rebel......Everclear was my drink of choice back in the day.....didn't need much, didn't smell strong and went with punch ;)

I turned out ok and no criminal record

Everclear with hawaiian punch in the comfort of my Aunts house, I never had that mess again, the hangover changed my life at that point LOL! I preferred Goldslager (sp) after that, the clear drink with gold particles. B)

Everclear with hawaiian punch in the comfort of my Aunts house, I never had that mess again, the hangover changed my life at that point LOL! I preferred Goldslager (sp) after that, the clear drink with gold particles. B)

lol.....I had a BAD experience with goldschlager (I had to google).....lot better going down than up :wacko:

Just thought of something......we both were breaking the law.....I just happened to do it in public :P

You have to hire a bodyguard... Smith A. Wesson... ;)

Exactly.  Or Mr. 12-gauge.   :)   I want to start doing this when she gets old enough,  when the boy come over the first time have him introduce himself and then pull out a 12-gauge shell and write his name on it.  Then put it on the mantle.  What do you think?