another one for Bullets

stevenash

Perhaps there are two separate problems.

Obviously she's nuts. But I could care less. I'm more concerned about people getting the rights they deserve. Why didn't you post the link to the guy who wants to marry his goat?

Great dodge to the point that you didn't believe that the "evolution" of human behavoir that is happening rapidly before our eyes would continue to slide down the slippery slope of moral decay and would lead to such crazyness!!!

Holy rollers? Does that mean if one believes in God, he/she is a Holy Roller? I thought your party was the party of diversity and tolerance? And yet you try to disparage those who don't have the same beliefs and values as you? Could one consider that to be hypocritical? ( I know, I know- only the right practices hyprocisy)

But it came before the movement for allowing gay marriage. So the movement for gay marriage is not "responsible" for these crazies who love their animals.

I have no interest in whether or not marrying an animal surfaced before the gay marriage movement. One can carry things too far whether it be of a fiscal nature or social nature

Holy rollers? Does that mean if one believes in God, he/she is a Holy Roller? I thought your party was the party of diversity and tolerance? And yet you try to disparage those who don't have the same beliefs and values as you? Could one consider that to be hypocritical? ( I know, I know- only the right practices hyprocisy)

I tolerate your stupidity.  I just point it out from time to time.

But it came before the movement for allowing gay marriage. So the movement for gay marriage is not "responsible" for these crazies who love their animals.

It would have had to come before the early 1990's.  That is when the very overt push came to change the debate and push for gay marriage by turning it into a civil rights issue!!