Another one for Bullets!!

I was so upset i gave $50. But seriously, i'm not big on the whole global warming thing. it seems to be getting cooler the last few years to me. but there's no way for me to really validate this particular article. I can either believe it on face value or just ignore it. I'm certainly not going to do the research it would take to either refute or substantiate the claims.

I was so upset i gave $50. But seriously, i'm not big on the whole global warming thing. it seems to be getting cooler the last few years to me. but there's no way for me to really validate this particular article. I can either believe it on face value or just ignore it. I'm certainly not going to do the research it would take to either refute or substantiate the claims.

My favorite quote concerning global warming came from Dennis Miller who said, and i am paraphrasing:  If the result of Global Warming is that we are all going to freeze to death, then for sure only God can help us"!!!

People believing cold winters refutes global warming show their lack of research on the issue. The reverse is actually true. It is extreme adjustments in climate in general. The fact that this is still a debated issue shows the power of rush Limbaugh and the right wing talking heads and the willingness of the American people to ignore science in general (or accept the "findings" of a couple of wing nuts over the masses of scientists).

Global warming/climate change is the biggest hoax perpetrated on the American people except for Obama thats ever occurred. All one has to do is follow the money trail and it leads right to the pockets of politicians . Kinda like the whole gun debate. The folks that want to take your guns are the ones surrounded by bodyguards with guns just like the ones that want to put you in a piece of s#%^ electric car are crisscrossing the globe in private jets that we pay for and riding around in town cars and suburbans while 3 or 4 more follow with their bodyguards! jmo 

I rest my case. It is obvious to me what side of the argument you guys would have been on when it was suggested the earth was round...

And as usual you take what you want out of a debate and use that. What do you think about the rest of the comment, I dont think you can deny any of it!

But to answer your question, after reading your edit, you are not all wrong in your statement. It is a little misguided though. Without getting into the merits of the gun issue, your point about $ works in favor of gun proponents. There may not be a better funded lobby than the gun folks.

The dollar comment was about the politicians getting rich off their climate agenda! But hey they get rich off the gun lobby and just about everything else they do! Do they not think that supplying electricity for cars will not also be bad for the environment?

The dollar comment was about the politicians getting rich off their climate agenda! But hey they get rich off the gun lobby and just about everything else they do! Do they not think that supplying electricity for cars will not also be bad for the environment?

Simple question.  Is the earth warmer than it was 80 years ago?

Hell I dont know if its warmer are not I do know its been a very cold winter at my house and I doubt you know if its warmer your just listening to those you put on a pedestal and think can do no wrong. Obamas agenda is not helping America and if thats okay with you thats fine with me the new laws epa are putting in place are fixing to make your gas prices go up and also the price of autos but hey maybe you can afford it but I dont think I can! I think we should vote em all out ! jmo

Hell I dont know if its warmer are not I do know its been a very cold winter at my house and I doubt you know if its warmer your just listening to those you put on a pedestal and think can do no wrong. Obamas agenda is not helping America and if thats okay with you thats fine with me the new laws epa are putting in place are fixing to make your gas prices go up and also the price of autos but hey maybe you can afford it but I dont think I can! I think we should vote em all out ! jmo

Punctuation is your friend.

And I am not listening to anyone. That's your problem, not mine. I prefer reading.

! You, can,read and believe Als stuff all you want! thats your choice; Just hope the gas prices arent to rough on all those middle class folks your savior is supposedly helping!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!,""?!

Can you enlighten me on the profits made by Big Oil during the huge rise in gas prices during the Bush Administration? Surely they were having a rough go of it and merely passing some of their losses on to the consumer?

prices were not this high when Bush left office! never said they didnt make money I'am talkin about what the liar and chief is doing now that is gonna hurt us regular folks  who he claims to want to help! ,!? ' just so you can insert where needed.

prices were not this high when Bush left office! never said they didnt make money I'am talkin about what the liar and chief is doing now that is gonna hurt us regular folks who he claims to want to help! ,!? ' just so you can insert where needed.

Got to $3.95 during Bush's admin. $3.85 is highest point during Obama. For the most part, the gas prices during both administrations have mirrored each other. Not defending either. Just the facts, sir.

what was it when Bush left office Iam guessing $1.85   Yobama said energy prices will soar if he has his way. Hopefully that will be another of his many broken promises and will work in the favor of the workin man instead of the elite ruling class!

Can you enlighten me on the profits made by Big Oil during the huge rise in gas prices during the Bush Administration? Surely they were having a rough go of it and merely passing some of their losses on to the consumer?

Sorry, but retail gasoline prices have little to do with oil company profits. Its a good thing that the oil companies are profitable. That permits them to employ lots of people, pay lots of taxes, and search for more oil. It also helped this country not need to bail out Exxon when the Valdeez situation came along and BP when the gulf oil spill took place. If they hadn't been making profits, the poor taxpayer would have funded all of the liabilities.