Ohio Republicans Inact Laws To Discourage the Poor From Voting

bullets13

the point being, you guys post dozens of posts like this a week.  the only difference is that they say what you guys want to hear.  but that doesn't make them any more verifiable or legitimate than this one. 

Show me dozens of bogus posts I have made from bogus sources...and no matter what the source, they are very easy to validate or refute nowadays with a little effort.

When I first started voting, there was no early voting unless you signed a waiver saying that you would be out of town on election day. It was not "early" voting, it was "absentee" voting. 

Then you had to vote on election day. 

Now they send out mail ballots where you really don't know who sent it back, many days to vote, complaints about showing an ID, etc. 

I don't care who votes but some people are trying to make it easier and easier to skew the results and if you complain, you are trying to disenfranchise someone. The Democrats appear to want to make it where the less verification there is, the better. 

Show me dozens of bogus posts I have made from bogus sources...and no matter what the source, they are very easy to validate or refute nowadays with a little effort.

Sorry I lumped you in. Much of my evidence was lost in the crash anyway. I'm just saying, the political forum is full of threads from biased "news sites" and then everyone gets all in an uproar about them. When I didn't, you seemed taken aback.

kinda like the voter id law i guess  ?  I think at the recent NAACP march that was held attendees had to show ID guess they were trying to keep poor blacks from attending the march.Please give it a break! Folks have no problem making it to the SS office or welfare office when need be bet they are smart enough to make it to  vote!

bwahahahahahaha. too late! thanks laflamablanco. now you have about 50 articles from righty articles on the site you need to go dispute due to THEIR questionable origins.

:D  I still maintain, however, that a post should be read and evaluated rather than discarded based simply on source...there would be some on here that would give the Heritage Foundation that treatment.